Someone help, super swollen

Discuss all things ear stretching

by PiebakinMama88 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

So I have no idea what went wrong here, after I stretched to a 4 I waited a full month, stretching to a 2 with tapers was mildly uncomfortable but no pain. When I tried to put the plug in it got stuck in my right ear so I took it out and put taper back in for several hours. After my ear loosened up a bit I put the plug in, I clean twice a day, I do sea salt soaks too.
Well the other night I was lying on my right side on my ear and I woke up to it hurting.N ext morning it was super swollen. I waited a day, keeping it clean, to see if it would go down but when I got up this morning it was worse so I took the plug out, The hole immediately filled up with liquid, idk if it was pus or what?
Anyway I cleaned it and put a smaller plug in. Should I just take the plug out until it heals? wtf is happening to my ear?
PiebakinMama88

by LPDoll » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 am

I had that happen because I stretched too quick. I left the jewelryin and put antibiotic ointment and emu oil on my ears. The swelling went down and I waited a few weeks before I stretched again. Hope that helps. :)
LPDoll

by FrostedDonut9 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:37 am

Hey, Don't know what your ear is like nowadays, hope it's good. I use gauge gear balm and so far no infection. I bought 2 today for £6 (i'm in UK) from ebay I think... anyway cheap and contains (apparently) natural anti-bacterial shit. so buy some and lube up! if not, tea tree oil is my best known anti bacterial shit. works great for emerging spots too. PEACE x
FrostedDonut9

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion