BAF sale

Discuss all things ear stretching

by aBn » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:02 am

i was wondering when the next baf sale is. i know its soon but i cant find the date. thought this might be a good thread to have so we can post dates and codes so people can save money. thanks :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by akPhilly » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah,it's coming up real soon-this weekend! So hopefully people will see this by then. But it's March 16 & 17, and the code is LUCK2013, and its for 20% off. The next few months is going to be 20% off ones-the next 30% off one isn't til July. But if you miss the one this weekend, the following sale is Apr. 6 & 7, FOOL2013 (20% off). I've been looking forward to the one this month for a few weeks-there's a hanging style Somatic has that I've had my eye on, but they're a bit pricey & I decided to wait for the sale. So I'm pretty stoked for this weekend :P
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by aBn » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 am

awesome thanks philly. ive been waiting on one to get a pair of anatometal titanium tunnels. i really dont want to pay full price since they arent cheap and im not at my goal size yet. i looked at baf today and they restocked alot of the GWS stuff ive been wanting so i dont know what to buy now but i guess i better figure it out quick. i was hoping it was 30% but i will take what i can get lol thx again :twisted:
aBn

by akPhilly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:03 pm

I know, I wish it was 30% too-on a pricier item, that extra 10% really makes a difference, & often is enough for a whole other item. But July is a long time away. But yeah, they did restock some of their GWS,& there was a pair I'd been wanting for awhile,& now it's back. LOL,that always happens;I think I have my mind made up,then something comes back in stock. Or, more often it's right after I spend all my money, then something I wanted even more comes back in stock the very next day. But I think I may still stick to the Somatic ones I want. Maybe the GWS plugs I want will still be there for the April sale,but alot of their stuff sells out fast.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by aBn » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

yeh july is a long way away lol. i think im gonna get the gws stuff i wanted because i can get three pairs for the price of the anatometal titanium tunnels. i will prob wait till i get to 5/8 before i order those anatometal which will be close to july so it might work out perfect. :twisted:
aBn

by deviantxy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 pm

I missed it guess I have to wait for the 6th or 7th. I need some 1g jewelry to go up. I've been at 2g for nearly five months so I'm to the point now I can dead stretch to 1g but 0g is just too far even with a taper.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by akPhilly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 am

well, they do have it. wish I'd known that back when I was doing the transition to a 0g-I did manage to get 1g plugs at a piercing place, but they were expensive. And I'm almost positive they were a set by Glasswear studios that BAF has for about half of what I paid. I didn't have much luck with taping til I was maybe over 00g.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by deviantxy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:14 am

I don't think I could even make the 2g to 0g stretch without 1g. Tape messes with my ears and my skin is just not elastic enough to make it the whole 2mm. It's super frustrating because my ear goes all the way to just before the edge of 0g on the taper and has for three months.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by Evlesoa » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:37 pm

deviantxy wrote:I don't think I could even make the 2g to 0g stretch without 1g. Tape messes with my ears and my skin is just not elastic enough to make it the whole 2mm. It's super frustrating because my ear goes all the way to just before the edge of 0g on the taper and has for three months.

You can if you take it slow. I couldn't do 2g to 0g, it's too difficulty if you don't do it slowly. Use tape or something to get there. Helps a lot. Really a lot.
Evlesoa

by akPhilly » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:43 am

Yeah, devianxty, I couldn't really use tape either at that point-seems like I didn't have any luck with it til I was around the 7/16" range. And even then, only bondage tape-ptfe tape messes up my ears, big time. I think that there's just some people that can't use ptfe tape.

But I got my order yesterday, & I'm very pleased with those Somatic ones I got-really nice quality! I wouldn't mind getting more by that make, but they're a bit pricey, so that won't happen for awhile
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion