BAF sale

Discuss all things ear stretching

by aBn » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 pm

anyone planning on getting anything with this weekends sale? im getting my girl some grape galaxies since shes decided to go to 1/2. im debating between clear df gws plugs or eyelets for myself. i know they are plain but im a guy who doesnt really get into "flashy stuff" most of the time. my girl did get me a pair of copper/diamond galaxies when i was at 1/2 which i did like and of course they dont have them in 9/16 right now. im thinking about the blue/diamond but not too sure how they would look on me
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by deviantxy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 am

I'm getting a few plain things single flare glass tunnels at 1g, 0g and 00g 9mm. One 00g 10mm stainless steel taper because my other one is acrylic and I shouldn't have bought it. And a pair of 0g black Kaos silicone earskins. Maybe but not sure about getting a pair of Arang wood plugs to see if I like them. I've never worn wood yet and they are cheap enough.

I'm a female but I'm with you aBn I don't like sparkly, bright or gaudy jewelry so I normally just wear tunnels or plain solids but those galaxies are defiantly on my wishlist when I reach my goal size.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by akPhilly » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 am

Yep, & I've been looking forward to this sale all week! I didn't think I was going to end up getting anything this sale-last sale was only about 3 wks ago & I'd splurged & got those Somatic snake ones. And lately, I've been going for quality over quantity,alot of glass,so I figured I wouldn't be getting anything. But maybe a week or two ago they had these 2 new styles that I really like alot,& they both are really inexpensive steel ones. They're these two:
http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... ctID=13391 and these http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... ctID=13390 . I usually go for more simple stuff myself, but something about these two styles I just really think is alot of fun. I'm hoping I'll also have enough to throw in a pair of Kaos-I hate paying shipping if I don't have to,& since I'm already placing an order, it'd be ashame not to. but they've lowered their Kaos prices significantly,so it's only about another $12 or so. So hopefully I'll have enough.

But aBn,those clear df gws plugs sound awesome,& I actually want a pair of those too. I have a pair of gws clear df plugs, the ones that have the honeycomb texture on the front,& they're one of my favorite pairs.They're so crystal clear & catch the light all the time. And deviantxy, I think they have a 00g steel taper on the free stuff list right? Like if you spend a certain amount? I don't know because I almost always pick the extra coupons, but I think I may have seen a 00g taper on the one list,& it may have been steel,but I don't know. But incase anyone else is reading this, the code is FOOL2013.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by aBn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:04 pm

i like the compass ones but i cant wear the screw backs, the wearable is always too tight. i wish i could wear them because are a few styles i like. i cant wait to get the clear df glass, ive been wanting some but they never have them in my size. i was looking around on baf and saw these scarabs were finally stocked which i have been looking at but they dont carry them in 9/16 which sucks but i guess ill wait till i get to 5/8. i think someone in here posted a pic of them a while back so i figured i would post the link http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... ctID=13415
aBn

by deviantxy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 pm

akPhilly They currently have no stainless tapers in stock on the free group. I thought they went up to 00G too but I'm not sure maybe it was only 0g. I really can't wait to reach 10mm because my brother is at that size(his goal size) and has some cool plugs he never wears. He can't go much higher even if he wanted to anyway because he stretched so fast his lobes are thin. He went from 2g to 00g 10mm in three weeks!
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by akPhilly » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Yes! I posted a link to the scarabs a few weeks back. I've been DYING for those! In that color too. Now I'm confused of course-I was positive I wanted the compass & owl ones, but of course, they finally get the scarab ones in 2 days before the sale. Now I have no clue what I'm going to do. And there's only 1 in stock in my size in that color. They're more expensive, but after the 20% it's really only a difference of $10 or so. I'm going to have to think about it. That is of course, unless someone else doesn't get them in the meantime. I know they sometimes let you do pre-orders on GWS plugs if they don't have the size & style you want, so I didn't check if they do it for that style. I hope so, because at least that way if someone gets them, I can pre-order them. It'd take longer, but at least you'd know they were coming. I saw that photo of them on my facebook timeline, & was like, uuggghhhhh, of course they come out with them only 2 days before the sale! Really don't know what to do now :?
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by deviantxy » Fri May 31, 2013 11:30 pm

I hate to ask but does anyone have the date(s) and code for the July sale? I want to make sure I don't miss it as I have quite a wishlist.
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by aBn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:25 am

there is one june 20-21 20% off "summer2013" and the july one is on the 4th and its 30% off "stripes2013" :twisted:
aBn

by deviantxy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:26 am

aBn wrote:there is one june 20-21 20% off "summer2013" and the july one is on the 4th and its 30% off "stripes2013" :twisted:

Thanks so much :D
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion