Dermal Punch - update

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Big Chicken » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Hello!

So, I got my lobe punched. Not the most pleasant experience I've ever had. In terms of pain, it wasn't too bad, but there was, and continues to be, lots of blood. I had it done a couple of hours ago and it's just started pouring again. Nasty. Hopefully it'll stop bleeding and clog up properly quickly.

Got punched at 8mm and have a 10mm plug in. Feel a bit like a big cheat. I know this isn't a stretched lobe in the traditional sense. I'm kinda excited though as my goal size was 00g, although I might leave it for a good 6 months or so and see what 1/2" looks like but we'll see. For now I think I'm going to concentrate on stopping the bleeding!!

Be cool to know what you guys thought?
Big Chicken

by Dowa2bp » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 am

Dam, you sound like you are bleeding to death over there lol. But I would have recommended at getting punched at 4mm at most, because now it's gonna take your ear a lot longer than 6 months to heal I'd say almost a year and you'd be in the clear to stretch. But enjoy that piercing man!! :lol:
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by Big Chicken » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:42 pm

ha ha - cheers man. Yeah - it was a tad on the bloody side but calmed down in the end. Going through the healing process now. It's not too bad really.

Maybe getting punched at a smaller size would have been more sensible. I guess I'm gonna leave it a good long while before I even think about stretching. I'm quite happy at 00g any way.

Part of my 'ear project' is to get my conch and flat punched at smaller sizes so gotta wait for my lobe to settle then see about the next step. That's if I can pluck up the courage to get a cartilage punch done!!
Big Chicken

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion