Can you make 00g look like 1/2 inch?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by heerokoseru » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Is there any plugs that look bigger than they really are? I have these black metal screw ons they do look a hell of a lot bigger than my single flare tunnels. I was wondering if there is a way to make them look even bigger? Silicone made my ears look huge at 0g, so I was wondering.

I have seen people with like 5/8 fake plugs, and they are only like at 7/16. I was wondering what those are?
heerokoseru

by mouse2cat » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Oracle makes stone plugs you can get called a Mayan flare. The front flare is much larger than the back flare. I checked and the front flare on 00g is 9/16" so that should solve your problem. Also a mayan flare is a classy style of plug that really features the beauty of the stone. Have fun with that!
mouse2cat

by akPhilly » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 am

Yes, absolutely! Tunnels that have a thinner wall make you look larger, & so do ones w/a bigger front flare. That's one of the reasons people love silicone earskins so much-big front flare combined w/a really thin wall creates the illusion that they're larger. Like you'll notice that clear earskins don't seem to do that as much, because you can't really see the flare. I just got a couple pairs from Body Art Forms & they make me look larger than when I wear other styles. Here, I photographed them next to some typical styles so you can see what I mean. All of these plugs are 5/8", but the two center styles appear larger because of the front part.
http://tinypic.com/r/28mipmg/6

The ones in the right center especially look big-you can't get the effect as much in the photo, but I keep my plugs in a little box,& they look like they're an entirely different size than the rest of them. Here's the link to where I got them: http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... ctID=11042
And if you look at the reviews, alot of people said the same thing I'm saying about them. There's also a style on that site that looks like the front part is a circular saw-I had those before,& they make you look alot larger,so you might want to keep an eye out for those. And the arrow style you can also find on that site.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion