Show me/tell me about your favorite plugs in your collection

Discuss all things ear stretching

by akPhilly » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 am

There's so many cool plugs out there, & I'm a girl on a budget, so when I can afford to treat myself to a new pair, I have a hard time choosing. So which in your collection are your favs? I know it's hard to pick just one, so if you could narrow it down to the top 3 or 4. Describe them or even better, show photos! I'm hoping to get some new ones for Christmas, & I tend to go for alot of steel & glass. I have no organics at all, & can never decide which to get. Here, my top 4-the keyhole & octopus ones I've bought a couple of times because I like them so well.
http://tinypic.com/r/8xsdxy/6

So show me some favorites in your collection, or tell me about them :D
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by Dowa2bp » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 am

I have these plugs and I love them
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 am

I love all those! Are those the octopus ones in 1/2"? If so they look huge! What size are you at now again? 9/16"?

I'm not sure if I have a favorite at the moment. I would say these:https://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?keywords=urban+star&button=Search&RecordDisplay=&Filter=Yes&pagenumber=4&ProductID=9100&index=7 but they're too small now.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Oooh,those flower ones are georgeous!Urban Star makes some really crazy detailed ones;I'm sure BAF has them too,but I saw these ones on Kings they make that are chrysanthamum (probably not even close to spelling that right!) flowers,& they were really amazing.I need some organic stuff like that. But those octopus ones in the pic are 9/16",that's why they look a little larger. But I do still have them in 1/2"-them & the keyhole ones were such a fav of mine that I bought them again when I increased my size. I said I wouldn't,but actually, I've been thinking I'm probably going to go up to 5/8",so if I do, I'd get the octopus & key ones again in that size. But I haven't been at 9/16" for that long,so I've got time to think about it. Though I'm pretty sure I'm going to,& I have to decide at least, because my boyfriend said he'd get me a pair of plugs for x-mas, & I'm going to either pick out a pair of Gorilla Glass or Omerica's. So since they're a bit pricier, I don't want to get a pair just to retire them. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to ask for these: http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... uctID=8306
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion