Black Friday BodyArtForms sale

Discuss all things ear stretching

by davidjpeacock » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm

I don't work for them, I get no referral bonus. Just highlighting that today is 25% if you use code BLACK12.

Enjoy! 8-)
davidjpeacock

by akPhilly » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:26 am

Yeah,I bought a couple pair from them for the sale too,but used THANKS2012. It was also for 25% off. I love that site! :)
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Wish I could've taken advantage of it but I am officially broke. They do have a 20% off code that's good for the entire month of December. Not sure what the code is off the top of my head but if anyone wants it I'll find it.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:34 am

I think the 20% off one for Dec. is XMAS2012. I'm sure retailmenot.com or tjoos.com will say what it is;those sites are pretty good with having updated coupon codes,& I always check those sites whenever I order anything online,regardless of what it is.I ordered 2 pairs over Thanksgiving;there's a few favorite pairs I have that I wanted to replace in my current size.But there's quite a few other pairs I want,so I hope I can get a few extra bucks in Dec.But at least that promo's good all month.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 am

Oh cool, I always search sites like Retailemnot when I'm buying clothes and stuff but I had no idea they would have BAF codes on there.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Me too! But yeah, I was kind of surprised too,but they have not just BAF,but other sites as well,like Painful Pleasures, Kings, & some others too. I just checked,& they even have a 20% rep code for Omerica's site too! For the couponing sites,I've found that pretty much only retailmenot.com & tjoos.com are up to date-all the other ones are usually old or just don't work. But I'm also fairly certain that on retailmenot.com,they not only have the holiday BAF coupons & the usual 10% one,but I think I remember seeing other BAF coupon codes for certain brands they sell.Like I'm pretty sure there was one for 20% if it was a Tawapa product,& I think also they had one specifically for Glassheart Studios products too.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by sh4ky » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 pm

A bit late but Omerica had 25% off this weekend, fri-mon.
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by akPhilly » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 am

Yeah,I saw that-I so wish I could've bought a pair,but I just don't have the money right now for Omerica's prices;the two pairs I bought over the weekend were just a pair of Kaos & an inexpensive steel pair,so w/the sales I only spent maybe $25 or so.But I'm hoping to take advantage of the sales over the holidays to finally get a pair of more expensive ones.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion