Anyone ever shopped from Liquid Glass Body Jewelry?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by akPhilly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 am

I stumbled across a site called Liquid Glass Body Jewelry today,& I was wondering if anyone's had any experiences w/that site.They had what appeared to be alot of the same products Gorilla Glass has,& even seemed to have the exact some colors w/the exact same names (Ocean,Cobalt,Smoke,Ruby,etc)& styles.But there was no mention of GG on the site,& it gave the impression that it's like its own company that does handmade high quality glass stuff.And it's based out of VT,I think.I'm just wondering if their products are exactly the same thing,just under a different name.It seemed to have good customer reviews.Couldn't find a Facebook page though.I was just wondering if anyone's had any experience with this company,& what you thought of it.
http://www.liquid-glass.com
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by AceWitThaLobes » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:58 pm

i bought 1 pair of glass spirals from them out of a shop. the shop labels things from the sites they order from, thats how i know where they came from. they are good products, i never had any complaints. the sizes are accurate and they are well made. i even dropped one from standing height (im 5/8) and they did not chip or shatter. i think they are beautiful products.
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by akPhilly » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Thanks,maybe I'll give them a try-they had basically the same prices as Gorilla Glass,but they're doing a 50% off sale,& there are a few GG styles I wanted that are around $40-$50,so it'd be nice to be able to get the same thing for half of that.I normally don't get caught up in brand names (except when it comes to silicone,I only get Kaos,because the no-name ones never seem to be true to size,& make my ears itchy),but my main concern is that stuff is accurately sized.So if they are,I definitely am going to take another look at that site :)
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion