Does anyone know where I can get these?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by akPhilly » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 am

And before anyone says bodyartforms,I already checked there.I keep thinking I've seen them somewhere,but just can't remember where.Could be wrong though,& it's just that I've seen this pic before.But if anyone knows who makes them,or where I could get something similar,I'd surely appreciate it! :)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ear ... 2&first=45
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by deviantxy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:26 pm

I think I saw something like that on Etsy... but I don't know they look familiar to me too. Best of luck to you on finding them though.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:04 pm

They look like something that was probably custom made or made in limited quantities by a manufacturer so depending on how old the picture is it's unlikely that you could get the exact same thing now. I'm not too familiar with companies/people that make custom jewelry but maybe someone else will know. Getting something custom made seems like your best bet.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:46 am

Thanks,I'll try Esty-worth a shot,& there's a company called Organicjewelry.com that I think may be able to do something similar,that is,if they do custom jobs.Because they make labrets,& they make plugs w/silver overlay designs,so if they could do that,but elongate it like their labrets,it may be similar enough.The only thing with that though is that company wants you to call them,& says you can email them,but don't expect a quick response.Which is true;I emailed them months ago with a question,but never got a response.Maybe if I called & then emailed a pic,maybe that'd work.

Another style I've been wanting is a replica of what Raoul Trujillo wore in 'Apacalypto'(he was the guy who played 'Zero Wolf',the leader of the group that raided the village),but not a weighted style.Like,if you can picture two question marks facing each other put together.I don't think that'd be difficult to find though,if I could find a place that did custom stuff in wood,or something light that's easy to carve.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion