My experiences with stretching, a life story.

Discuss all things ear stretching

by crashtester009 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 pm

"Why do you have those holes in your ears?" Because I like the way they look. I am at 0G in both ears and its been a long, painful, stupidity filled year.

I had my ears professionally pierced at 12G a year ago roughly. I waited about 6 weeks before sizing up with some tapers I had bought from some shady hole in the wall place. They were a size 8G, and plastic. The pain wasn't that bad as I only skipped one size, but I quickly bought other tapers, still plastic, and I stayed with 8G for awhile and went to 6G after probably 3 months of the initial piercing.

I stayed there for about 4 months switching between glass, acryllic, metal, wood, I really only liked glass spirals, so when I went to size up that's what I bought. I bought a pair of 4G spirals and a pair of 2G spirals. The night I sized up the 4's slid in effortlessly, so I put in the 2's, they didn't tug or hurt to put in, but I felt the stretching so I kept it in and slept it off.

I never oiled my ears once, I never used lube, I never did anything i had heard of people doing and now I regret it. I went to size up to 0G and I found that the spirals I bought wouldn't go in, still glass. So I bought some E-Oil and went on about my business and it took an entire weekend to accomplish. Then 3 weeks for me to put double flared plugs in. That was horrible, and now when I take out my jewelry I have cat's ass from hell.

Never dismiss advice from this forum. I did my research before getting them pierced and just dismissed everything until something went wrong. Even at small sizes you need to maintain your ear's health.

http://www.i.imgur.com/vFqex.jpeg
crashtester009

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion