My ears are really stretchy????

Discuss all things ear stretching

by StuckInMyOwnReality » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Okay so I'm currently at 8g, nothing too big yet. But I notice every time I buy new tapers, they slide right thru without any resistance or pain or pressure. I know that between sizes you should wait about a month or whenever your ears are ready, but mine keep jumping sizes. My friends ( all have stretched ears) have told me if there's no problem then keep stretching further, but I wanted the opinion of others here as well, b/c I deff dont want thin lobes! What do you guys think, should I keep going or humor my ears and wait the proper time for each stretch? :?:
StuckInMyOwnReality

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Well the problem with stretching that fast, even if you're not having pain or anything, is that your ears need time between sizes to build up collagen. You should really leave at least 6 weeks between sizes.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by mouse2cat » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:29 pm

I have to second Corazon on this one. You will have much happier ears down the road.
mouse2cat

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion