My story of stretching with silicon and skipping a size....

Discuss all things ear stretching

by c0astalb0y » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 am

Hi all, i am new to the forum... And want to explain how i stretched with Silicon and it never efected me. i was told by millions i would get blowouts etc and soo on.. I went from 10mm to 14mm *yes i skipped a size, but it was my doing* When i stretched with the tunnel, there was no major pain straigt away. it took about 2 days before i felt discomfort. I would take the tunnel out every night and apply the best product i have found called *Stretching balm* that stuff is amazing and smells wonderful. To be honest i think his stuff saves me from blowouts and bad stretching. My ears to this day and all big and healthy and i thank the stretching balm. Also, i sleep with a 14mm taper in.. Why does everyone say its bad to sleep with tapers in? i have not had any problems and it has not effected my ears what so ever... I do not reconmend others to go skip sizes and use tunnels to stretch. I did it to see the outcome and how to fix it, but i never had a bad outcome.. I think 14mm is my size i will staty for now. I know some of you on here will think what a D Head, but to be honest it dosen't bother me and it shouldnt bother you as it is my body and my ears :D I antiseptic my tunnels and tapers every night before bed and every morning before work. I know some people who leave there's in for days before they clean them... YUCCK! how could you put up with the smell! haha... Well thats my story guys, feel free to put your input in. im expecting some critercisim haha.
c0astalb0y

by aBn » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:56 am

ok so let me get this out of the way then haha, stretching with silicone can hurt your ears really bad by fusing or ripping your lobe completly. i have known people this has happened to and its not pretty. my sister had silicone fuse to her ear and had to cut it out piece by piece and trust me it didnt look like anything i want to do and btw she didnt use it to stretch with just wore it for too long. i wear silicone but not for long periods of time. And as for the tapers they put uneven pressure on your lobes and if you move around in your sleep alot they can catch on something and tear your lobes. i do agree with one thing tho, its your ears and you can do what you want, but i will give the best advice i can and hope people take it GOOD LUCK :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by c0astalb0y » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:07 am

Thanks for the advise, i did not know silicon can fuse to your ear.. EWW kindah creeps me out now! haha... i have just recently bought some stone and wood plugs so i will give them ago. And now you say it, there was one time it felt like my plug was stuck so i jumped in the shower and heated it up to get it out. * took a little time* Is there any bad points about stone/bone/wood plugs?

Cheers.
c0astalb0y

by aBn » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 am

i love stone, i havent worn bone or wood tho. i know there are alot of people that love wood and there are alot of people who say they dont like it. wood can fuse to your skin too if it isnt properly oiled and taken care of. these shouldnt be worn in freshly stretched lobes tho i would stick to stainless steel, titanium or glass for fresh stretches :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by akPhilly » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:49 am

What kind of stretching balm was it?Reason I ask is cause I just ordered from this company that has an Ebay store,& when I got my order,there was their business card in the package w/an ad for this stretching balm called Gauge Gear,& I went on their facebook page,& kept reading alot of posts of people saying how much they like it.I'm thinking of getting it the next time I order from them-some companies have cheaper prices on their Ebay stores than their sites,& they do a deal where you get two tapers(and before anyone freaks out,that's just how the company sells them,it's not my fault) & two steel tunnels,which is what I always wear anyway,for like,less than $10,free shipping.So I may pick some of the balm up next time I place an order.But I've found that wearing tapers to bed,for me anyway,is just pretty uncomfortable,& it seems to somehow make the hole smaller in the back,even if they're all the way at the end where it's of uniform thickness.Just didn't work for me,anyway.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by c0astalb0y » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:09 am

Yerp thats it, Gauge Gear :D i highly recconmend it :D it's the best, i bought all my starter kits off them also. :) they are amazing to deal threw.

cheers.
c0astalb0y

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion