Type of jwelery

Discuss all things ear stretching

by rocklesson86 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 am

I have tried acrylic, titanium, stainless steel on my ears, but my ear lobes still seem to have a bad reaction to it. Hell I can't even wear regular earrings. So does anybody know of some organic or hypo-allergenic gauges?
rocklesson86

by aBn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 am

i would say to try glass bodyartforms has nice pieces in glass and its not too expensive :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by sh4ky » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 am

Yes, try glass. Or maybe organics like stone, bone or wood perhaps. Being inert they might be ok in sensitive ears.
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Are you sure you're not allergic to the o-rings? Or maybe your ears are just irritated in general. What's your stretching history like (how fast did you stretch, what size are you at, etc)? I'm asking because it's extremely rare to be allergic to titanium.

I agree with the others though, glass is usually the best material for those with super sensitive ears.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion