wearing pinchers and spirals?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by winslow--leach » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 pm

i've been at 6g for about 3 weeks now and i have some pinchers and spirals. how much longer should i wait before wearing stainless steel ones? acrylic ones?
winslow--leach

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 pm

As long as your ears are fully healed and not irritated or anything you can go ahead and wear them. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by winslow--leach » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 am

should i only wear them for a few hours at a time, to prevent damage?
winslow--leach

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 am

It's not a good idea to sleep in them but you should be fine to wear them all day.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:42 pm

I wear spirals most of the time for My daily jewelry and have never had an issue ...tho one tip I can give you is - If you have longer hair ) wear the spirals backwards ( put them in back to front ) this way the "hook" on the spiral points towards your hair , not away from it . It will prevent the spiral from being snagged in your hair this way :) if you wear it forward every time you brush your hair back from your shoulders or tuck it behind your ear you risk snagging ... just something Ive come to notice since I wear them ALOT
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by ViolentJayne » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:43 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:I wear spirals most of the time for My daily jewelry and have never had an issue ...tho one tip I can give you is - If you have longer hair ) wear the spirals backwards ( put them in back to front ) this way the "hook" on the spiral points towards your hair , not away from it . It will prevent the spiral from being snagged in your hair this way :) if you wear it forward every time you brush your hair back from your shoulders or tuck it behind your ear you risk snagging ... just something Ive come to notice since I wear them ALOT

you can see what I mean by backwards in the photo in my signature
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by winslow--leach » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:41 pm

thank you c:
winslow--leach