Double flair delema

Discuss all things ear stretching

by moleng1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi All, I'm new to the forum, but I've been finding all the info really helpful.

I am currently at 00g in both ears, and I am SO tired of loosing the damn silicone O rings from my single flare tunnels. I would like to try and use double flare tunnels, but it seems the flare is almost 1/2" on the 00g double flare, so how do I go about putting a double flare 00g tunnel into my 00g holes??

Thanks for any and all suggestions
Both ears @ 00g,8g in left ear, 10g in left nipple, and a 6g PA. 11 tattoos.

Some people are like slinkies, they are relatively useless, but it's fun to push them down the stairs
moleng1

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 am

Honestly there's not a whole lot you can do, your lobes just need to be loosened up enough for the flares. I never really have been able to wear most double-flare plugs no matter how long I stay at a size! You can try wearing heavier jewelry and doing more frequent oil massages to help your ears loosen up faster.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DarkCustom13 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Also alot of people that wear the double flare plugs actually wear the next size down. Like if there ears are stretched at 7/16 there double flares are 00g.
DarkCustom13

by mouse2cat » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Depending on what your DFs are made out of. I can't imagine a little fine grit sand paper would hurt. Bring that flare down a notch.

Anybody have luck with sanding?
mouse2cat

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion