Help me resist temptation

Discuss all things ear stretching

by CoyotesGirl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:43 pm

My left ear is all better! It feels super great. In fact it's felt fantastic for about a week now. It's still at an 8 while my right is happy at 6. Tell me horror stories so I won't be tempted to start taping too early and screw up my ear.
It's not my turn for the brain today.
CoyotesGirl

Location: Near enough to the Gateway Arch to call it St. Louis

by ViolentJayne » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 am

I dont have any spacific stories to scare you . Just a suggestion tho but a few different plugs in the sizes your at so you can wear a variety while you are waiting . It might help you resist stretching to soon because you can switch between different options
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:06 am

^ That's always what I've done. Lately it's been because I've changed my goal size so many times but even at small sizes I always liked to have at least a little variety. Sometimes 8+ weeks would go by and I'd be like "I can't stretch yet, I still haven't worn that pair of plugs!" :P
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:25 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:^ That's always what I've done. Lately it's been because I've changed my goal size so many times but even at small sizes I always liked to have at least a little variety. Sometimes 8+ weeks would go by and I'd be like "I can't stretch yet, I still haven't worn that pair of plugs!" :P

U can always show her the slide show if shes never seen it lol
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by CoyotesGirl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh, I've seen it. It's super nasty too. I hunted down some horror stories last night that I think will keep it at bay for a while. Hubby is super cheap-o though and doesn't want to spend money on something I won't be using for a good long while. Wow I make him sound terrible. I've got a few pairs in 6 though so once I get there it'll be easier to wait.
It's not my turn for the brain today.
CoyotesGirl

Location: Near enough to the Gateway Arch to call it St. Louis

by ViolentJayne » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm

CoyotesGirl wrote:Oh, I've seen it. It's super nasty too. I hunted down some horror stories last night that I think will keep it at bay for a while. Hubby is super cheap-o though and doesn't want to spend money on something I won't be using for a good long while. Wow I make him sound terrible. I've got a few pairs in 6 though so once I get there it'll be easier to wait.

I dont blame your hubby for not wanting to waste money but show him this site ....

plugs starting at 1.50 -3 $ and only 3 $ shipping ... it really doesnt get much cheaper than that

you could get 2 sets of new plugs for 9 $ total and that includes shipping

Its not much to pay for healthy lobes , infact its less than a fast food lunch lol :)

http://www.bodymodern.com/

and I order from them all the time great quality 3 day shipping and a huge selection
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by bradykay90 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 pm

2 years ago 1 of my friends told me about that site. Its bad ass. I haven't been on it in a year lol. Thanks violent for reminding me of that site
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by mouse2cat » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 pm

OMG JAYNE!!!! THAT IS THE BEST WEBSITE I'VE BEEN TO ALL DAY!
mouse2cat

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion