Increasing ear lobe elasticity?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by stashapistachio » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 am

I took.. 5-6 years to get my ears from 12g to where they are. (though I stopped at 5/8 for quite a while)
And even that was a little too fast for one ear, and I still suffer with problems from it.

Everyone has different elasticity, I feel like mine are fairly easy-average. And others just stumble through with ignorance and blind luck.
There are some DISGUSTING ears where I live. I am honestly surprised they haven't dropped off yet. I can only think of one other 'large' gauge ears that don't look like they're dying.
Someone stretched from 18 to0g, and then to 1/2", 5/8" and then 1". In less than a fortnight. They were rank. I think they've since given up on them. And they've probably either downsized or fell off.

Vitamin E oil makes happy ears :)

And I've taped 8g+. Fiddly as hell that small. But 0g should be fine.
Teflon/PTFE/plumbers tape or bondage tape and a load of lube (I use jojoba recently).
Nothing adheshive, silly thing to recommend, as well as 'just push'
"I jumped off a cliff without smashing my body to bits on the pointy rocks below, you should totally do it too!!"
stashapistachio

by leighmarie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:05 pm

stashapistachio wrote:"I jumped off a cliff without smashing my body to bits on the pointy rocks below, you should totally do it too!!"

LOL :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

Previous