help with double flarred plug

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Trix89 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Im at a 2g right now and about to go to a 0.. The only problem is the plug is double flarred -.- Any tips or ideas on how to get it through as easily as possible
lobes 2g
6 dermals
horizontal/vertical tongue
smiley
my dimples are gone due to my job
8 tattoos
Trix89

by mouse2cat » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Don't do it!! First of all your are going to cause extra damage by stretching extra to try and get it over the lip of the plug and second you may not be able to get it off later. And then you won't be able to clean it. And you'll damage your ear a second time trying to get them out.

Second you are skipping 1g, They do sell 1g plugs on the internet and it makes a world of difference for people. I personally recommend glass single flare colorfronts. They are hypoallergenic and will cost you about $16. BEST $16 OF YOUR LIFE. Please be nice to your ears and don't stretch with a double flare.
mouse2cat

by newbie » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 am

http://www.etsy.com/people/Frozenfire this guy sells some awesome custom glass plugs in any color you want and his single flares are only 8-9mm which seem to be alot shorter than the overly long ones i bought elsewhere.

by aBn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Double flares are not to be used to stretch with, the outside flare is usually the next size up atleast. i bought a pair of 00 double flare stone plugs and i couldnt wear them until i had been at 00 for six weeks and i could fit 7/16 in with no problem. while stretching wear single flare or u can buy internally threaded double flares :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion