I have a statement.

Discuss all things ear stretching

by CoyotesGirl » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 am

I just want to say Thank You! You guys are awesome. If I have a question I can usually find a wealth of non-contradictory information with minimal digging. My right ear is today a happy 6 and the left... Well I think I buggered that up either in my sleep or swimming. But thanks to you all I know what to do and it's already feeling better. I'll just be lop-sided for a while,but it's cool. Thanks again for all the advice I find here.
It's not my turn for the brain today.
CoyotesGirl

Location: Near enough to the Gateway Arch to call it St. Louis

by bradykay90 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 am

Your welcome
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by ViolentJayne » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Thank you , for taking the advice - Lost of people come here with questions but dont like the answers they get ....and its nice to see someone one listening
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by bradykay90 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:Thank you , for taking the advice - Lost of people come here with questions but dont like the answers they get ....and its nice to see someone one listening

So true it irritates the hell out of me when people do that so thank u to for taking other people advice
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by CoyotesGirl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:11 am

:) A quick google image search was enough to convince me to listen to people who have been at this longer than me. I can't find the pic that set me down the path of righteousness, but safe to say it was heinous. Like a rotten bit of rawhide wrapped around a piece of cork.
It's not my turn for the brain today.
CoyotesGirl

Location: Near enough to the Gateway Arch to call it St. Louis

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 am

I used to always link to the infamous "Blowout Slideshow": http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii9/ ... =slideshow (Don't look at if if you're grossed out easily or if you're eating :P )

Unfortunately people still don't wanna listen even after seeing stuff like that, they just say there's no way theirs could get that bad. I'm very glad to see someone who is happy to take advice! It's rare on here but we try. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion