why did u decide to stretch?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by AceWitThaLobes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

So ive been wondering why people stretch their ears, i know why i stretched mine. because i find it beautiful and unique and it makes me feel great abt myself and i love the jewelry so a big plug is perfect. also i feel like its a part of my heritage and something i should be doing. like to not do it would be wrong. why did u do it?
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm

I just like the look of stretched lobes way more than "normal" piercings. And having all the awesome jewelry to choose from is nice too.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

I wanted more jewelry options and i like the hanging glass jewelry alot
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by bradykay90 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:17 pm

To give me ear lobes. Honestly i naturally have small ear lobes ask lindsay lol. And because ive always wanted to stretch them but never knew where to start
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 pm

bradykay90 wrote:To give me ear lobes. Honestly i naturally have small ear lobes ask lindsay lol. And because ive always wanted to stretch them but never knew where to start

Haha... for me it was the opposite. I have naturally big earlobes and small-gauge piercings just look weird in my ears!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:
bradykay90 wrote:To give me ear lobes. Honestly i naturally have small ear lobes ask lindsay lol. And because ive always wanted to stretch them but never knew where to start

Haha... for me it was the opposite. I have naturally big earlobes and small-gauge piercings just look weird in my ears!

And ur still quite beautiful
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by deviantxy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

My main reason for stretching was actually not anesthetics. Although I do agree stretched ears are hawt. I nearly could not wear any jewellery in my regular pierced lobes. Even if it was gold if it had any sort of weight to it my ears would get sore. I couldn't even think about wearing some of that run of the mill nickle free jewellery. Even five minuets and my ears would be red and pussy for days. Maybe it had something partly to do with the small point of pressure I don't know but my ears are much happier now. Not to mention that I can wear normal earrings through my stainless tunnels and even if they are heavy my lobes no longer get angry.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

^ I hear you on that one. When I had gunned lobe piercings as a kid they NEVER healed. Being naive I just assumed they were infected so I kept pouring peroxide on them and twisting the earrings like the stupid people at Claire's recommend, and I couldn't figure out why they always looked worse instead of better. My ears stayed red and disgusting; kids at school would even point out how nasty they were! I got a second hole done at Wal-Mart *cringe* and it was even worse. Eventually I just gave up on piercings. Then years later I decided I wanted to stretch so I pierced my ears with safety pins and put cheap earrings in them (I know, I know... it was before I started doing research!) and they were itchy and pissed off from the start. Thankfully one of the earrings fell out at a party a couple days later so I just took them both out, and after that I actually started to educate myself on piercings. I am so glad I did! I can't believe the difference in the way my body reacts to piercings done properly with high quality jewelry compared to the crap I put it through before.

bradykay90 wrote:And ur still quite beautiful

Thanks, you're too kind :P
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by DreamersGuilt » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

I had a best friend in 7th grade that ears were a 00. I spent day after day admiring them. So after debating it for two years I decided to give it a try.
DreamersGuilt

by Dowa2bp » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

I Did It Because I Was Curious And Also Have Very Small Ears And I Do Mean Quite Small, Literary People Thing I Have Baby Ears Or Something..

So One Day I Was Talking With Me Friends Some Of Which Who Already Had Their Ears Stretched And They Said "I Wonder What You Would Look Like With Normal Pierced Ears?" So I Told Them "Well, I Always Thought Having Stretched Ears Were Cool". So Then They Told Me Why Not Try It Out?

So One Day I Just Went Out And Pierced Them To A 10g And I Thought They Looked Better Than I Expected :D Not Only That People Gave Me Very Positive Feed Back On The New Look. So Then I Thought To Stretch Them Further, To A Size I Found Pleasing And So Far That's 0g Maybe Further ^_^
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion