Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by greendaygal540 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Well the only prior experience I'd had with anyone who had stretched ears was a friend my freshman year of high-school who got to 0g by dead stretching and silicone -.-
But about a year later I was at Hot Topic with another friend and saw these adorable Hello Kitty plugs and just on a whim decided to start stretching my ears lol. I don't even think they still sell the plugs I wanted now (x but that's OK because I've found soo much more beautiful jewelry online than the overpriced junk at Hot Topic lol
I have: 2g lobes, 14g right helix
I want: 00g lobes, 2 or 3 more lobe piercings, bridge piercing, tongue, nose, septum, monroe
greendaygal540

by CoyotesGirl » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 pm

I hadn't intended to... It's just sort of happened. It looks nice, and seems like the thing I need to do. I don't ever see me getting to the really huge sizes though. I'd like to stop around 0 or 00 since the jewelry options are really nice there and I think it would suit my ears.
It's not my turn for the brain today.
CoyotesGirl

Location: Near enough to the Gateway Arch to call it St. Louis

by Ellen_Pineapple » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Well I did it because my friend did, (not meaning to sound like a beg here) before she did it I didn't know that it was even possible to to stretch your ears.
She kept asking me for ages to do it with her but because of problems at home and with my boyfriend I didn't really get a chance to do it till about a month ago and I'm so glad I did it! :)
Ellen

Have
Both lobes pierced
Right stretched 10mm
Industrial right ear
Reverse lobe left ear

Want
Labret
2nd lobe both ears
Gill
Ellen_Pineapple

by badmazda3 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 am

Hi, new here! I decided I wanted to stretch because I was always fascinated with body modification. I've always wanted to stretch my lobes and now I have the time to do it and do it right from the get go. I also really like how the jewelry looks in the bigger sizes. My wife supports me in what I want to do also so that makes it a lot more easy. My son will probably get a kick out of it too when he gets older. :D
2g lobes
14g Helix (left ear)
badmazda3

by DarkCustom13 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 am

It was an easy decision for me! Ive always have been into body mods since i was young. I pierced my ears when i was 10 years old. That's young for a boy. Right around the same time i started playing guitar! But the time i was 14 i was tattooing myself needle poke style. Got my first professional tat when i was 16 when parents permission. I guess my dad had no choice considering i already had tats that looked crappy and i wanted to get then covered..When i turned 18 i started really getting covered with tats.. When ear stretching took off i wanted to do it so bad but my job at the time didn't permit it.. Then i went into the ARMY and i kinda lost myself for along time. Finally this year threw different twists and turns in life i could finally start stretching! At least i was getting tattoos the whole time tho so im pretty much covered in that department. I cant wait to get to 7/16.. Next week i stretch to a 4g so i have a ways to go yet for my goal size! But anyway that's my story. So basically all my life this kind of thing has always been right up my alley..
DarkCustom13

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion