Going naked

Discuss all things ear stretching

by DumSpiroSpero » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 am

Meaning leaving ears without jewelry, of course.

I was just wondering the best way to go about this. I've tried for the past few weeks for a few hours at a time and was curious a good amount of time to leave them out. Suggestions?
DumSpiroSpero

by Evlesoa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 am

DumSpiroSpero wrote:for a few hours at a time

Although just 30 minutes helps (what I do, since I'm actively stretching), it would be best to sleep without them. That's the "best" thing you can do.
Evlesoa

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm

It depends on what size you're at. At small sizes you might not be able to go naked for very long because the holes could shrink and you might not get your plugs back in. The best way to do it is just take them out for longer and longer each day and see how long they can go. Eventually work your way up to 8 hours or so and then you'll know you can sleep without plugs.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:It depends on what size you're at. At small sizes you might not be able to go naked for very long because the holes could shrink and you might not get your plugs back in. The best way to do it is just take them out for longer and longer each day and see how long they can go. Eventually work your way up to 8 hours or so and then you'll know you can sleep without plugs.

Stated perfectly time can start out at even 10 minutes just work it up gradually to get to the point of sleeping with them out. Time also depends on what your trying to accomplish, weather it be delaying self stretching, or thickening your lobes or just relieving stress.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion