Unusual situation (w/pic), story

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Evlesoa » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:You are missing the point of what we are saying ... if you try it and it fails - then it will be to late to take our advice . The advise we are giving is preventative ..

No no, really, I do understand this is all preventive. What I'm getting at is this: if I see something weird happening, I will immediately stop; I'm not looking to rip my ears or destroy them, lol.

ViolentJayne wrote:Good luck and I hope the risk works out for you .... just please understand that once the damage is done there is really no sure way to " fix" it ... even with surgery you wont end up with a "normal " looking lobe ever again

Ah, yes, I realize this as well. I don't think I'd ever end up with ears so damaged and messed up as one can think of, but rather "unstretchable" at worst. I have my own limits, but in case it doesn't work, I don't mind going to the hospital. The healthcare here is cheap as dirt.

ViolentJayne wrote:just curious , what is your long term goal ? are you just wanting stretched ears for like a few months or do you wanna have stretched ears in the future too ?

Well, long-term it's not so good, so this is all short-term for a few months. I want to reach about an inch, or an inch and a half (depending on which looks better in terms of the jewelry I will use). After that, I do not plan to stretch ever again. Besides, my 2g piercing is definitely thinner due to the ear being thinner naturally in comparison to my 4g piercing. I think it's because that 1mm of skin really makes a difference. Less to work with, that's for sure. But not a problem. I will tell you why: thinness is not a concern, because in MY experience (I know bodies are different here) I do not lose lobe, instead, the tug on it from stretching forces it to elongate and grow in order to accommodate the new size. This is what explains why my ear (so far) has not lost any tissue.
Evlesoa

by ViolentJayne » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Evlesoa wrote:
ViolentJayne wrote:You are missing the point of what we are saying ... if you try it and it fails - then it will be to late to take our advice . The advise we are giving is preventative ..

No no, really, I do understand this is all preventive. What I'm getting at is this: if I see something weird happening, I will immediately stop; I'm not looking to rip my ears or destroy them, lol.

ViolentJayne wrote:Good luck and I hope the risk works out for you .... just please understand that once the damage is done there is really no sure way to " fix" it ... even with surgery you wont end up with a "normal " looking lobe ever again

Ah, yes, I realize this as well. I don't think I'd ever end up with ears so damaged and messed up as one can think of, but rather "unstretchable" at worst. I have my own limits, but in case it doesn't work, I don't mind going to the hospital. The healthcare here is cheap as dirt.

ViolentJayne wrote:just curious , what is your long term goal ? are you just wanting stretched ears for like a few months or do you wanna have stretched ears in the future too ?

Well, long-term it's not so good, so this is all short-term for a few months. I want to reach about an inch, or an inch and a half (depending on which looks better in terms of the jewelry I will use). After that, I do not plan to stretch ever again. Besides, my 2g piercing is definitely thinner due to the ear being thinner naturally in comparison to my 4g piercing. I think it's because that 1mm of skin really makes a difference. Less to work with, that's for sure. But not a problem. I will tell you why: thinness is not a concern, because in MY experience (I know bodies are different here) I do not lose lobe, instead, the tug on it from stretching forces it to elongate and grow in order to accommodate the new size. This is what explains why my ear (so far) has not lost any tissue.

OK now Im really confused ... Maybe there is a mis communication here .. you said " my 2g piercing is definitely thinner due to the ear being thinner naturally in comparison to my 4g piercing."

How is it possible that your 2 ga ear was thinner to begin with ? Do you think we are talking about lobe thickness from front to back ? like width ? Because we are actually talking about the ear meat under the plug and how that thins out and eventually it gets so thin that the plug just rots threw ( the thinner lobes get the less blood flow they get and the can just die and rot away ) ... the only way you had one ear thinner than the other to begin with is if you had one ear lobe that was shorter than the other .. is that what you mean ? or by " to begin with " are you talking about getting punched ? Because It sounds like you are saying "naturally " as in before the punch .....

and to clarify By long term I mean do you plan on retiring them shortly after you reach your goal ? or do you want to continue to wear plug for many years to come ? Because long term is where Im concerned - if you manage to make it to 1 inch at this rate and somehow get there with out a major blow out or rip I really really dont think its likely that you will be there for long .. because within a year or so the damage will start showing . Your ear will lose blood flow and rip right threw

please check this out ... since you dont trust us .. this is what I mean by thinning !

http://news.bmezine.com/2006/03/11/35mm-lobes-no-more/

this one tells the girls full story and shows during and after pics plus pics of the " so called reconstruction " ... I dont care how " dirt cheap " the surgery is ... if it looks like shit it really isnt worth it

http://extraordinary-thing.blogspot.com ... aster.html

really Im not trying to be a bitch ... I just wish you could understand what we are saying .

and I dont know why people come to these forums if they already believe they know everything they need to know
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by Evlesoa » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:OK now Im really confused ... Maybe there is a mis communication here .. you said " my 2g piercing is definitely thinner due to the ear being thinner naturally in comparison to my 4g piercing."

When I say thinner, I am talking about both: the ACTUAL ear lobe being thinner when touched (in terms of width) and the fact that the 2g piercing has never "downsized" to 4g, even 4 months of wearing it. Point? What's gone is gone.

ViolentJayne wrote:How is it possible that your 2 ga ear was thinner to begin with ? Do you think we are talking about lobe thickness from front to back ? like width ? Because we are actually talking about the ear meat under the plug and how that thins out and eventually it gets so thin that the plug just rots threw ( the thinner lobes get the less blood flow they get and the can just die and rot away ) ... the only way you had one ear thinner than the other to begin with is if you had one ear lobe that was shorter than the other .. is that what you mean ? or by " to begin with " are you talking about getting punched ? Because It sounds like you are saying "naturally " as in before the punch .....

The meat under the ear is fine. On the side, due to placement, it's a little bit less. Again, the reason isn't due to stretching, it's because the 2g dermal had taken out more skin.

ViolentJayne wrote:and to clarify By long term I mean do you plan on retiring them shortly after you reach your goal ? or do you want to continue to wear plug for many years to come ? Because long term is where Im concerned - if you manage to make it to 1 inch at this rate and somehow get there with out a major blow out or rip I really really dont think its likely that you will be there for long .. because within a year or so the damage will start showing . Your ear will lose blood flow and rip right threw

Well, I will wear plugs at my goal. I think either 25mm or 30mm is my limit. No more than that.

ViolentJayne wrote:please check this out ... since you dont trust us .. this is what I mean by thinning !
http://news.bmezine.com/2006/03/11/35mm-lobes-no-more/
this one tells the girls full story and shows during and after pics plus pics of the " so called reconstruction " ... I dont care how " dirt cheap " the surgery is ... if it looks like shit it really isnt worth it
http://extraordinary-thing.blogspot.com ... aster.html
really Im not trying to be a bitch ... I just wish you could understand what we are saying .
and I dont know why people come to these forums if they already believe they know everything they need to know

Those are some nasty pictures. There's no way I would ever get to that.

You see, in order for your ear to lose blood, it must mean that it must be under so much pressure that necrosis sets in. When it sets in, you would know due to the feel and look of the lobe. Obviously, you MUST ignore it and continue to stress your ear to the point of it migrating out of the lobe and dying. I don't know how these people did it. This must be some hard-core stretching going on there. This is for sure way beyond any human limit.

I have seen another bad picture, but I forgot where. It was someone who had their plug in their ears, and you could see through the bottom of the ear because it was almost ripped. Looked as though only the golden-brown crust and blood were holding the ear together.

Nah yo, I'm not like that. With the PTFE tape that I have, I will re-start stretching my ear (I'm at 8mm right now) after waiting a few weeks and giving my ear resting time every day, while doing massages, and take pictures to compare every day as I've been doing. I will then use 1 revolution of tape on the plug a day. It might be a bit fast because the tape is somewhat thicker than the usual PTFE, but I think it'll be alright. I'm very careful about what I'm doing. I do believe you guys. My case here isn't like that though. I can show you my ears without the gauges, and they look quite healthy in my opinion. I'm very cautious about making sure I GROW tissue, NOT lose it, when stretching.
Evlesoa

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion