Help!!!

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Louie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Alright so I'm at a 16g right now on my right 12g on my left.
And i was stupid and stretched two sizes in one night so i downsized back to an 18g then waited a month tail let it heal then i put my16g's in and they slid right in. I waited about a week and then just decided to try the12g and it slid right in. Just not on the left one so i left that one alone. I mean should i take it out and wait for awhile or should i leave it in and keep stretching.
note that i clean my ears three times daily and i put a mixture if emu oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin e oil and rub my wars multiple times daily. You're opinion would help a lot. Thank you.
Louie

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Im not a pro and ive only been stretching for a short while currently at an 8 gauge! I think your moving too fast. I would let your ears settle in for a few weeks and then stretch your one ear to the size of your other ear slowly and one size at a time let it heal for 5 weeks in between stretches see how it feels and then start stretching both of them at the same time and let them heal for at least 5 weeks.
DarkCustom13

by bradykay90 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

Louie wrote:Alright so I'm at a 16g right now on my right 12g on my left.
And i was stupid and stretched two sizes in one night so i downsized back to an 18g then waited a month tail let it heal then i put my16g's in and they slid right in. I waited about a week and then just decided to try the12g and it slid right in. Just not on the left one so i left that one alone. I mean should i take it out and wait for awhile or should i leave it in and keep stretching.
note that i clean my ears three times daily and i put a mixture if emu oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin e oil and rub my wars multiple times daily. You're opinion would help a lot. Thank you.

Stop skipping size 1 size at a time go to 14g on both ears wait 4-6 weeks then stretch to a 12 it will save u trouble on bigger stretches because of scared tissue build up do it right and save ur ears in the future or keep doing what ur doing and destroy ur lobes and make them ugly. Up to u
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by Louie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 pm

I didn't mean 12g i meant 14g. I don't skip sizes. But the 14g still won't go in on my left but the right one is just fine. Doesn't hurt no swelling. I've been all the to a 7/16 and i have no scar tissue. I had to downsize because of my job. So should i still take it out?
Louie

by bradykay90 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Louie wrote:I didn't mean 12g i meant 14g. I don't skip sizes. But the 14g still won't go in on my left but the right one is just fine. Doesn't hurt no swelling. I've been all the to a 7/16 and i have no scar tissue. I had to downsize because of my job. So should i still take it out?

Yea i im agreeing with darkcustoms try it 1ce a week dnt force it tho
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion