0g stretch,i cant get tunnels in.???

Discuss all things ear stretching

by MasterxBlaster86 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 pm

ok so my ears had been pierced with an 18 for about 5 years now and 3 weeks ago i decided i wanted to start stretching them,so i went out and got some 6g tapers and first stretched to that then i waited a week and got some 2g tapers and stretched to that then as of last night (week 3),i stretched to my goal of a 0g...my ears are healing up fine,i never had any problems with any of my stretches until last night and my ears were bleeding a little..but now i cant get my 0g tunnels in so i put in a single flare plug in,when do you think i would be able to use my tunnels?
MasterxBlaster86

by bradykay90 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Might be a while its bad for ur ears to be stretched that fast plus skipping size the right thing to do is take them out let them heal and do it the right way. U have alot of scared tissue build up plus u cant put double flairs in a fresh stretch ur ears will shrink around the center and it will be hard as hell to get them out
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm

^Agreed. Honestly it should take you about a year or more to stretch from 18G-0G, not three weeks... if I were you I'd start over or you'll end up with scar tissue or a blowout.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 pm

My god your stretching way to fast! I feel you tho it kills me to wait 5 weeks in between each stretch because i have NO patients but i do it anyway because i want my lobes to be Healthy and im stretching for the Long haul and plan to have them till the day i die! I would really consider taking them out and letting them heal for a couple of months and then starting over the right way! Slow..
DarkCustom13

by MasterxBlaster86 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am

Thank you everyone for responding to my post and yes im not a very patient person i deff should have waited longer in between stretches.my ears are healing up fine as for now so i dont know about taking them out and starting over if i did that then i would probably be open to the idea of ear scalping*?,whats your opinions on this procedure?
im caleb.
0g lobes
12g tongue
------------------------------------------------------------
Goal-1/2in lobes
MasterxBlaster86

by bradykay90 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 am

I dnt have any experience with it or know anything about it. But if u want ur ears to look right everybody on the forum will agree u need to take them out. But if u want to have messed up ears be my guess.
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by DarkCustom13 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 pm

MasterxBlaster86 wrote:ok so my ears had been pierced with an 18 for about 5 years now and 3 weeks ago i decided i wanted to start stretching them,so i went out and got some 6g tapers and first stretched to that then i waited a week and got some 2g tapers and stretched to that then as of last night (week 3),i stretched to my goal of a 0g...my ears are healing up fine,i never had any problems with any of my stretches until last night and my ears were bleeding a little..but now i cant get my 0g tunnels in so i put in a single flare plug in,when do you think i would be able to use my tunnels?

I really would consider letting them close up and start over! Esp if your really want to have stretched ears for a long time. To get to 0g in 3 weeks is not stretching thats tearing and ripping your ears bigger. And if you dont down size right away your going to have the most horrible looking holes ever. And your never going to want to take your plugs out. Probably going to look like hamberger meat inside your hole. I would really consider healing up and starting over down the road!
DarkCustom13

by Evlesoa » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 am

Y'all don't know what you're talking about. I stretched 5mm in about a week and a half. How? I listened to my body, not people, and I used a special PTFE tape that's more slippery than a vajayjay of a girl who is really horny (weird comparison, I know). I closely monitored my ears' thickness of the lobes, I made sure there was no pain, and I made sure there was no soreness, redness, swelling, or anything. Comparing pictures day by day, I gave my ears all the rest they needed, and gave them all the massaging they could take (twice a day). Did it work? Yup. Are there any problems? Nope. Now I will wait a week and some days before going up in size. Before beginning this process, it's best you sleep without your plugs for a week in order to prepare your ears for the stretching process. It must be gentle, even if it's quick. Quick doesn't mean: I'll rip my hole with a taper in order to fit the next piercing. Wrong! You can do it fast, but you must go in INCREMENTS. That's what makes ALL the difference!

BUT, one piece of advice is ABSOLUTELY important: never, ever, force anything into your pierced ear! This is how you know that you're doing something wrong. I never had to force any tape into my ear; I gentle stretched my ear and slowly inserted it. Felt like nothing! If you cannot somehow "adjust" your hole to accommodate the next size, wait a day. Try again. And use the most slippery tape you can find (PTFE only, as suggested).

Good luck.
Evlesoa

by DarkCustom13 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Evlesoa wrote:Y'all don't know what you're talking about. I stretched 5mm in about a week and a half. How? I listened to my body, not people, and I used a special PTFE tape that's more slippery than a vajayjay of a girl who is really horny (weird comparison, I know). I closely monitored my ears' thickness of the lobes, I made sure there was no pain, and I made sure there was no soreness, redness, swelling, or anything. Comparing pictures day by day, I gave my ears all the rest they needed, and gave them all the massaging they could take (twice a day). Did it work? Yup. Are there any problems? Nope. Now I will wait a week and some days before going up in size. Before beginning this process, it's best you sleep without your plugs for a week in order to prepare your ears for the stretching process. It must be gentle, even if it's quick. Quick doesn't mean: I'll rip my hole with a taper in order to fit the next piercing. Wrong! You can do it fast, but you must go in INCREMENTS. That's what makes ALL the difference!

BUT, one piece of advice is ABSOLUTELY important: never, ever, force anything into your pierced ear! This is how you know that you're doing something wrong. I never had to force any tape into my ear; I gentle stretched my ear and slowly inserted it. Felt like nothing! If you cannot somehow "adjust" your hole to accommodate the next size, wait a day. Try again. And use the most slippery tape you can find (PTFE only, as suggested).

Good luck.

Ok but the OP was stretching with tapers back to back! Thats alot faster stretch then tapping with PTFE tape in small increments! I thought about using the taping method soon myself to move up in size in small increments instead of stretching one big fast stretch like there is with Tapers but im only at an 8g right now and have the solid steel plugs so i dont think it would be easy to do with that size and set up! But when i get to 2g i think thats the size i will start tapping at since i already bought really good steel concave tapers all the way down to that size. From 2g to 0g im going too tape since its a 2mm jump!
DarkCustom13

by Evlesoa » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 pm

DarkCustom13 wrote:Ok but the OP was stretching with tapers back to back! Thats alot faster stretch then tapping with PTFE tape in small increments! I thought about using the taping method soon myself to move up in size in small increments instead of stretching one big fast stretch like there is with Tapers but im only at an 8g right now and have the solid steel plugs so i dont think it would be easy to do with that size and set up! But when i get to 2g i think thats the size i will start tapping at since i already bought really good steel concave tapers all the way down to that size. From 2g to 0g im going too tape since its a 2mm jump!

Yes, tapers are terrible. They're only useful for small sizes. It's true, at 4G (or 2G if you want to place the limit there) it is almost impossible to use tapers there. Anyway, I agree with what you said.
Evlesoa

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion