0g stretch,i cant get tunnels in.???

Discuss all things ear stretching

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Evlesoa wrote:Y'all don't know what you're talking about. I stretched 5mm in about a week and a half. How? I listened to my body, not people, and I used a special PTFE tape that's more slippery than a vajayjay of a girl who is really horny (weird comparison, I know). I closely monitored my ears' thickness of the lobes, I made sure there was no pain, and I made sure there was no soreness, redness, swelling, or anything. Comparing pictures day by day, I gave my ears all the rest they needed, and gave them all the massaging they could take (twice a day). Did it work? Yup. Are there any problems? Nope. Now I will wait a week and some days before going up in size. Before beginning this process, it's best you sleep without your plugs for a week in order to prepare your ears for the stretching process. It must be gentle, even if it's quick. Quick doesn't mean: I'll rip my hole with a taper in order to fit the next piercing. Wrong! You can do it fast, but you must go in INCREMENTS. That's what makes ALL the difference!

BUT, one piece of advice is ABSOLUTELY important: never, ever, force anything into your pierced ear! This is how you know that you're doing something wrong. I never had to force any tape into my ear; I gentle stretched my ear and slowly inserted it. Felt like nothing! If you cannot somehow "adjust" your hole to accommodate the next size, wait a day. Try again. And use the most slippery tape you can find (PTFE only, as suggested).

Good luck.

It's not that we don't know what we're talking about, it's that you got lucky. I know for a fact that if I, and most other people, did something like that we'd ruin our ears. If you did that and didn't have any problems you seriously have super-human ears. I agree with you telling them to never force anything but most people find that their ears take about 6-8 weeks to loosen up without forcing the next size in. Taping isn't magic either; it can be forced just like tapers can.

I give advice that will guarantee people healthy lobes. You're sharing one experience that should have resulted in problems but didn't. If it worked for you, great, but it's VERY unlikely that it'll work for someone else.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Evlesoa » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:06 pm

corazon, I would think it would work for everyone if they use tape the way I do. Maybe I'm wrong. *shrug* I don't know everyone's chemistry, I just know it works for me without any issues. Go as fast as you can, but at the same time go slow. Hard to find the balance, but I have found mine :D
Evlesoa

by bradykay90 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Dude shes right i stretched from a 14g to a 2 g in a month anda half luckly my ears are fine but just because ur not having problems now doesnt mean u wont have them in the future
And ptfe "teflon" is a tape designed not to have adhesive on it its for sealing pipe theards so how is ur roll of ptfe tape a custom roll because its slipery dude learn how to stretch the right way before u tear up ur ear also never burn teflon and inhale it it will kill u lolol
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by bradykay90 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:38 pm

bradykay90 wrote:Dude shes right i stretched from a 14g to a 2 g in a month anda half luckly my ears are fine but just because ur not having problems now doesnt mean u wont have them in the future
And ptfe "teflon" is a tape designed not to have adhesive on it its for sealing pipe theards so how is ur roll of ptfe tape a custom roll because its slipery dude learn how to stretch the right way before u tear up ur ear also never burn teflon and inhale it it will kill u lolol

Ive used tapers all the way up im at 00g "9mm"
bradykay90

by DarkCustom13 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Everybodys ears are different shapes sizes and elasticity. So i believe that different people can stretch faster or slower then each other depending on there make up. With that being said i would still wait at least a full month before going up to the next size no matter what. Its only going to make your ears alot more healthy in the long run. I have No experience with using tape to stretch but i would think it would work better then tapers once you get to 2g and start hitting the 2mm jumps like from 2 to 0g.. I plan on trying it then.
DarkCustom13

by bradykay90 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:11 pm

DarkCustom13 wrote:Everybodys ears are different shapes sizes and elasticity. So i believe that different people can stretch faster or slower then each other depending on there make up. With that being said i would still wait at least a full month before going up to the next size no matter what. Its only going to make your ears alot more healthy in the long run. I have No experience with using tape to stretch but i would think it would work better then tapers once you get to 2g and start hitting the 2mm jumps like from 2 to 0g.. I plan on trying it then.

True. Ive tried taping i dont like it
bradykay90

by DarkCustom13 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:13 pm

bradykay90 wrote:
DarkCustom13 wrote:Everybodys ears are different shapes sizes and elasticity. So i believe that different people can stretch faster or slower then each other depending on there make up. With that being said i would still wait at least a full month before going up to the next size no matter what. Its only going to make your ears alot more healthy in the long run. I have No experience with using tape to stretch but i would think it would work better then tapers once you get to 2g and start hitting the 2mm jumps like from 2 to 0g.. I plan on trying it then.

True. Ive tried taping i dont like it

Ya i dodnt know if i will or not! I will try it tho when i get to 2g but i still might try and find a 1g Concave taper as well..
DarkCustom13

by deviantxy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm only at 8g but I am taping up. Working great so far. I'll probably be at 6g in another week or so. Its a pain in the butt to get the tape on something so small but its worth it.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by DarkCustom13 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Ya i thought about taping starting at 6g but i think it would be a pain to get the tap on the small smooth steel plugs and probably even harder to keep it on when pushing into the ear.
DarkCustom13

by Evlesoa » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:38 am

bradykay90 wrote:Dude shes right i stretched from a 14g to a 2 g in a month anda half luckly my ears are fine but just because ur not having problems now doesnt mean u wont have them in the future

PTFE Tape that you use is white, and not slippery. In addition, it absorbs body fluids and is hard to get in and out. The tape I use is created using a different process, yet the material is the same. That's all I meant to say. I have the white PTFE tape, but you can't turn it in your ear and it doesn't feel comfortable :S
Evlesoa

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion