0g stretch,i cant get tunnels in.???

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Evlesoa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:
Evlesoa wrote:Oookay, 14-6 and 6-0 is simply O.D. No one does that. Unless of course you want to rip your ear. If you tape it that fast, O.K., but not if you are hopping such distances.

Yeah, taping is definitely not magic and doesn't allow you to stretch faster than a normal person. You still need to give your ears breaks between sizes. Just because you were able to tape up quickly doesn't mean everyone can and it doesn't mean you'll always be able to.

That's why I'm resting for a couple weeks before proceeding! Of course breaks are necessary. I don't want catbutt-looking ears. Even if I stretch fast, I still take a break.
Evlesoa

by bradykay90 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 am

bradykay90 wrote:Hes not taping i jumped with a taper from 14-6 then from 6-0 now u can agree with us that is wrong

The he is not taping"i" jumped is suppose to be he srry major typo
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by MasterxBlaster86 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:01 am

hahaha you guys are funny,,,well update i healed up perfectly fine,fromjumping the sizes i did so its ok to do it its worked for multiple ppl but anyways now i have started using the tapeing method and im at a 00 cant wait to get to 1inch :twisted:
im caleb.
0g lobes
12g tongue
------------------------------------------------------------
Goal-1/2in lobes
MasterxBlaster86

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 am

So because your ears healed you think that means skipping sizes is okay? No, it doesn't work that way. If you haven't ran into major problems you will down the road. If you want to get to an inch, slow down.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:19 am

Bri big chance your going to have thin ass lobes or the chance of ripping them. All I'm saying is good luck
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion