HELP! Infection!

Discuss all things ear stretching

by metrorexplug » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 pm

I got my ear stretched from a 4g to a 2g recently via tapering I did it over the course of a few days which was probably too quick, however hindsight is a ***** and I have an infection now. My earlobe is swollen and pussing a little, also my lymphnode on that side is swollen. SO Ive cleaned the earring in alcohol and let it dry (earring is stainless steel and not cheap quality). Now I just need to know what I should do. Ive heard comments about crushed up aspirin -> turned into a paste, Neosporin, salt bathes and just washing it with saline solution. What is the best choice (removing the plug is out of the question imo)

HELP!
metrorexplug

by skylorlambert » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:05 am

I'm glad you have come to us for help. The best way to possibly cure the infection is just leave the gauge in your ear and let it heal on it's own. Once you have cleaned your gauges like you said just leave them in your ears. I think the best way to cure the infection is to take neosporin and rub it on your gauges, and place them back in your ears. Leave them in there and don't play with them and I'm sure the infection will cure on it's own and by the neosporin. This is the technique I have used personally when my ears have gotten an infection and it's worked every time! If you need anymore help or questions, just feel free to ask! Good luck, and happy stretching!
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion