Next Stretch tips pointers suggestions

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Boricua » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Hey all,
I've been at a 2G for about 2-3 weeks. Picked up some pincher/plug set at a 0G i usually use the pincher as an initial stretch let them sit for about an hour then switch to solid SSS plugs. Been working better then tapers for me as i cant seem to slip the tapers in slow enough(from 4G-2G tore with taper downsize to 6G to heal and start over) I'm wondering how much longer should i wait for the 2G to 0G stretch I'm a lil nervous about the stretch since its a 2MM size difference. Also any pointers on when i do stretch what are the easiest ways to make it a successful stretch
Boricua

by bradykay90 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Boricua wrote:Hey all,
I've been at a 2G for about 2-3 weeks. Picked up some pincher/plug set at a 0G i usually use the pincher as an initial stretch let them sit for about an hour then switch to solid SSS plugs. Been working better then tapers for me as i cant seem to slip the tapers in slow enough(from 4G-2G tore with taper downsize to 6G to heal and start over) I'm wondering how much longer should i wait for the 2G to 0G stretch I'm a lil nervous about the stretch since its a 2MM size difference. Also any pointers on when i do stretch what are the easiest ways to make it a successful stretch

Get some 1g pinchers and sss plugs its only a 1mm stretch if u go that route and u wont take a risk of tearing or have a blow out as bad as u would a 2mm stretch also u need to wait another 2-3 weeks take a nice hot shower and stretch with e-oil jojoba oil any type of oil that is recommed to stretch with. Im pretty sure u know that but just making sure Good luck
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by greendaygal540 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm

(After you wait a few more weeks) you may also consider the taping method where you gradually wrap layers of PTFE tape around the 2g plug until you can comfortably put the 00g plug in. Just remember to wrap the tape tight and lubricate!
I have: 2g lobes, 14g right helix
I want: 00g lobes, 2 or 3 more lobe piercings, bridge piercing, tongue, nose, septum, monroe
greendaygal540

by aBn » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:26 pm

yeah u need to wait longer than 2-3 weeks for that stretch 2-0 is a big one try to wait atleast 6 weeks
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion