Goal size?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Aoric » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:42 am

For the longest time, I was at 00g and happy, then after awhile decided to make 1/2" my goal. After getting to THAT, I then decided to go up a little bit more to 9/16. I really like how this looks on me now, but I can't decide if this is where I want to stay, or if I want to go bigger.

I really don't think 1"~ would look good on me and with my job it may not be the best thing either. My size now is already kindof hard to hide all the time. Anyway, just kindof wanted totally goal sizes over with people who know where I'm coming from and what I'm talking about lol. Would 3/4" be too large that it would maybe become an issue? Opinions?

In the end I need to decide for myself I know, but I don't want to think this is where I will stay, buy shitloads of new awesome jewelry, only to upsize and never be able to wear it again ;(

(Ps, about my job, it's not having them that's the problem, it's the clientele opinion and questioning that can be the issue, and so hiding them is just the easy way around everything.)
Piercings: 9/16" first lobe, second and third lobes, 3 right helix, 3 left helix, left nostril, septum, medusa, 3 tongue
Retired: 4 nipple, chest microdermal, 2 hip microdermal, belly ring
Aoric

by Dowa2bp » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:58 am

Personally, I think 9/16 is a perfect size. After that I think the jewelry stop looking jewelry and people just look at the hole instead, But fuck what people think. I like the size 3/4 at maximum any higer than that is not my style or taste.

It's all about what you want :D
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by livingfree » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 am

Dowa2bp wrote:Personally, I think 9/16 is a perfect size. After that I think the jewelry stop looking jewelry and people just look at the hole instead, But fuck what people think. I like the size 3/4 at maximum any higer than that is not my style or taste.

It's all about what you want :D

When I was younger I often reiterated the sentiment that I did not care what other people thought of me. But, in the real world, people DO judge others and it can be more of a curse than a blessing. Depending on what you want to do with your life, I would seriously put forth some consideration in how people might perceive you.
livingfree

by DarkCustom13 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:44 pm

I always say do what you want with your body and your life and the heck with everybody else!! With that being said if it will cause you issues with your current job just to be safe i would stay at the size your currently at. As far as looks im not a fan of anything over 3/4 depending on the person and there build. Me i plan on going to a 00g and that's it i think its the perfect size for me.
DarkCustom13

by KAISERROLLS » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:56 pm

What everyone else is saying is right its up to you. But personally I like 1/2inch, my original goal was 2g, then 1, then 00, now 1/2in, but personally again 3/4 is the biggest that still draws attention to the plugs not just the hole.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by DarkCustom13 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 am

KAISERROLLS wrote:What everyone else is saying is right its up to you. But personally I like 1/2inch, my original goal was 2g, then 1, then 00, now 1/2in, but personally again 3/4 is the biggest that still draws attention to the plugs not just the hole.

Ya 2g was what i was planing on going too also! But decided that the nicer jewelry is in 00g or bigger. So thats what im going to stretch to is 00g..
DarkCustom13

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion