Whats the first step in stretching your ears?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by AdrianaMarie0 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:38 pm

I've Been Thinking About Ear Stretching...?
I want to stretch my ears. Right now, I'm at an 18 or whatever gauge it is when you first pierce your ears... I don't have $20 to spend on tapers and plugs every time I more up a size and I read online that you could use pinchers and just slowly push them into your ears instead. I know its risky but I just want to know the first step and the cheapest way to do this...
AdrianaMarie0

by Tom » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:44 am

You can find tapers for like $10 ,get some plugs for another $15 and your set for a bit. Maybe go to a pierce shop and have them do it for you! usually you can make a deal on stretching + jewelery
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by skylorlambert » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 am

That's true, you can also tape your ears. Like get a small size gauge and tape them up till they get to the size you are comfortable with, then buy a pair of gauges that are that size and put them in. Me personally I always spent money on my stuff, and I admit I've spent a lot of money on them... but I'm fine with that. :) It's all up to you how you would like to do it. If you have anymore questions or need help just let me know and I would be more than happy to answer them!
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

by Nic » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:14 pm

My gf recently decided to stretch her ears and to start out she was a 20 gauge, so i gave her the smallest tapers i had which were 12's she pushed halfway wait a week then pushed them all the way no problems at all =D i wouldnt recomend it tho cuz somehow she ripped her ears at 8 gauge ( i have no idea how?) just do what i do, save ur lunch money then buy ur set =D
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Tom » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Nic wrote:My gf recently decided to stretch her ears and to start out she was a 20 gauge, so i gave her the smallest tapers i had which were 12's she pushed halfway wait a week then pushed them all the way no problems at all =D i wouldnt recomend it tho cuz somehow she ripped her ears at 8 gauge ( i have no idea how?) just do what i do, save ur lunch money then buy ur set =D

Thanks for clearing that up, my g/f is at a 20G as well and is contemplating on stretching her ears. Im pretty sure she can make it to a 14G in one sitting.. We''ll see
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion