Problem with ears stretching on their own...

Discuss all things ear stretching

by bumper_shiner » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

So I've seen a few posts with people having their ears stretch a little on their own, and for the most part everyone is telling them to just sleep naked...
Now my case is a little different in a couple ways. My ears seem to be stretching very quickly. When I was around a "00" I left them in a for about three years with no problems. I decided to go larger and got myself up to 9/16". It was after I got to this size that within about a week my tunnels started to fall out at night, so I would put in the next size with no pain or anything, they would just slip right in. Just two days ago I had to put in 3/4" tunnels, yet again with no stretchers necessary. That being said, it has only been two days and my tunnels are falling out in my sleep.
This is the part that's different from most people... I can't sleep naked or I will shrink up to two sizes in a single night. So unless I want to jump around in sizes every other day which is a pain in the butt to keep track of, I need to keep going larger. I'm fine with that until I hit 1", but I do not really want to go any larger than that.
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can prevent my ears from stretching so much on their own? Thank you for taking the time to read my life story, lol.
bumper_shiner

by bradykay90 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:16 am

Massage ur ears with e-oil/ jojoba oil 2 times daily and wear lighter tunnels if ur not doing it already. Let me know in a week if it still happens
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:22 am

Like he said, lighter jewelry will help. Also, if a whole night is too long for your ears to stay naked, try just taking your plugs out for a little while each day. And since you'll be awake you'll be able to figure out exactly how long it takes before your holes shrink.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks for the add on lindsay. Now bump_shiner its been acouple of days. How is it going
bradykay90

by bumper_shiner » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 am

Sorry it's been a while. Computer crashed on me. Your help was amazing and so far so good, no issues with them thus far :) Thank you very much.
bumper_shiner

by bradykay90 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:28 am

bumper_shiner wrote:Sorry it's been a while. Computer crashed on me. Your help was amazing and so far so good, no issues with them thus far :) Thank you very much.

Your welcome anytime you need anything just ask
bradykay90

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion