0g to 2g help please!

Discuss all things ear stretching

by chancho827 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 am

okay so ive been stretching my ears for quite a while and have been at a 2g foor a month or two not exactly sure. the stretch from 4g to 2g was easy and didnt hurt at all. after going to 2g and only having them for a couple weeks i decided to try to go to 0g which i know isnt smart but i was being really impatient. I tried stretching with a 0g taper and it wouldnt slide in at all, it almost got to the peak of the taper but i felt that if i shoved it in i would tear the ear so i stopped. About a week later i tried to use the taping method but whenever i put taped plugs in they get stuck and i end up hurting my ear more than anything. i really need some help the stretch is being the biggest B*TCH.
LEFT
Industrial
00g first lobe
6g second lobe

RIGHT
00g first lobe
6g second lobe
chancho827

by chancho827 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:02 am

and i meant 2g to 0g help..... wow.
LEFT
Industrial
00g first lobe
6g second lobe

RIGHT
00g first lobe
6g second lobe
chancho827

by buffalodustin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:39 pm

I was impatient with my stretching too so I'm not gonna preach about waiting and blah blah blah...best thing I can tell you is as soon as you get out of the shower put some neosporin on your taper and slide through slow and steady...I have 8 holes gauges in my ears and its always worked for me...if your ear is still crusty or bloody that's the only time you don't wanna sfretch...I've learned that the hard way
Left- lobe-1"
Cartilage-00g and 6g
Industrial
Right- lobe- 1"
Cartilage- 0g
Snakebites, tongue, wrist
buffalodustin

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 am

You should look into getting some 1G jewelry. It's available at a lot of online shops like Body Art Forms and Glasswear Studios. Honestly I don't think anyone should ever attempt the 2G-0G stretch unless they're taping gradually and have been at 2G for ages.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by chancho827 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 am

yeah i figured 1g would be the best but its pretty hard to find so im just going to tape up but why is it that the plug gets stuck in my ear when i tape? i dont understand why, its just really hard to pull the plug out of my ear. has anyone every experienced this before?
LEFT
Industrial
00g first lobe
6g second lobe

RIGHT
00g first lobe
6g second lobe
chancho827

by buffalodustin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 pm

You should either be using bondage tape or plumbers pipe tape...its sticking because yhere is still crust from the stretch which is why I try to avoid the plumbers tape because it really gets stuck...2g-0g is an easy stretch at onee point i had 5 holes at a 0g or more it just sounds like your ear isn't ready for it yet
Left- lobe-1"
Cartilage-00g and 6g
Industrial
Right- lobe- 1"
Cartilage- 0g
buffalodustin

by ViolentJayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:49 pm

buffalodustin wrote:You should either be using bondage tape or plumbers pipe tape...its sticking because yhere is still crust from the stretch which is why I try to avoid the plumbers tape because it really gets stuck...2g-0g is an easy stretch at onee point i had 5 holes at a 0g or more it just sounds like your ear isn't ready for it yet

Id love to see a pic of your ear with the 5 holes over 0 ga :) it sounds awesome
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 pm

That's always the problem I had with taping. They wouldn't get STUCK, they'd just be a little hard to take out and I wasn't really comfortable having that in my ears. The best way to prevent that is to oil them up, as much as possible, until the tape is translucent. Jojoba oil is probably your best bet because it's very thin and slippery. Also, make sure your ears are 100% ready to stretch!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by buffalodustin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:22 am

I had to downsize because it was wayyyyyy too crowded so now my 2nd and third and cartilage are all 2g sorry :(
Left- lobe-1"
Cartilage-00g and 6g
Industrial
Right- lobe- 1"
Cartilage- 0g
buffalodustin

by chancho827 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 am

i think i just didnt oil them enough when i tried taping and i have been using jojoba oil and that stuff is amazing!! its been a while since i tried taping maybe a month or so, thinking i should try again and this time just oil it to where the tape is transparent. hopefully everything works out this time. Thanks everyone for all the help!
LEFT
Industrial
00g first lobe
6g second lobe

RIGHT
00g first lobe
6g second lobe
chancho827

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion