Steel Navel, and how well they work

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Ohiostatedme » Sat May 19, 2012 3:47 pm

I was wondering if anyone has ordered off of steelnavel, and is there shipping good? Are the items good quality?
Ohiostatedme

by mouse2cat » Sat May 19, 2012 5:41 pm

I have once before. Their items are fine. A lot of the same suppliers as other places. I don't think they are as good at keeping things in stock.
mouse2cat

by corazon_de_oro » Sun May 20, 2012 12:27 am

I've ordered from them a few times... they're about like Body Art Forms. Some of their cheapest stuff isn't the best quality but they have a really nice selection and you can get very good stuff from there. I've never had any problems with any of my orders or anything.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by KAISERROLLS » Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Near;y everything i order is from steelnavel. You just have to look at the quality, they have how and high. Shipping is okay, i live in a pretty remote area so all my mail takes a long time to come in. My local shop orders everything from them, so they must be good right?
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Ohiostatedme » Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Does anyone know if usps is good though? I live in Canada,so i usually use fedex and ups.
Ohiostatedme

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion