I Need Gauging Advice

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Deshano » Sun May 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Alright, well I currently have my ears pierced for a couple of years now.

I was wondering with a taper kit, they don't have tunnels for the smaller sized so what do I do when I gauge them? Like if I don't have anything to put in there what do I do with it. Do I keep the tapers in until I'm ready to go up another size? I'm just confused.

Also how long should I wait for going to 16 to 14.

Last but not lease. I have two piercings on my right ear. They are kinda close to each other. One doesn't fully go through but the other does. Will that cause problems.
Deshano

by KAISERROLLS » Sun May 13, 2012 7:33 pm

First of all you can buy plugs on line or at your local piercing shop for the smaller sizes like 16-12. It might be okay at your smaller size to keep your tapers in but as you get bigger they can make your hole heal funny and may even give you a blowout.

Next you should wait a minimum of 6 weeks before going up at any size not just 16-14. Its safer to wait more though, its all about how fast it takes the collegian to regrow in the stretched area.

Finally, no that second hole wont bother you at all, many people have multiple lobe piercings that are close together as long as your not going up to anything huge like over an inch you should be fine.

Also there is plenty of advise already on here answering all your questions you just asked. Look around some im sure you'll find it helpful. And message me if you have any more questions. :)
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion