Have my cake and eat it too

Discuss all things ear stretching

by mouse2cat » Sun May 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Ok so I had this crazy idea. I am stretching my ears right now, taking it slow and all that good stuff. My goal size is 4g because I am in love with hanging designs and spirals. I love the way stretched ears look and I am doing this for my own aesthetic pleasure. Not some macho... "big or else" mentality

Before I started stretching I got a bunch of awesome "split expanders" or fakies from http://www.etsy.com/shop/TribalStyle I just wanted to make sure that this was something I really wanted to do in a permanent way.

I was reading somewhere that people get the silicone hider plugs, pierce them and wear regular earrings through them. I have in my collection a couple of really awesome fakies that are larger than my goal size. BUT I bet I could get 4g hiders, pierce them and wear my fake "0G" through my 4G holes! In fact if this works out I could wear earrings that look like several different gauge sizes without loosing the ability to wear delicate hanging styles. All for my own satisfaction.

That's my plan kids. Have my cake and eat it too. :D
mouse2cat

by Eevee956 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:31 pm

That sounds awesome:D I never thought of actually buying fakers because I knew gauges were for me... Anywhoo, I do wear typical hanging earings with my skintone silicone plugs, just poke a hole and your normal for a day, they look kinda funky because im 1/2" but oh well:p I like your stretching story:)
Eevee956

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion