"point of no return" question

Discuss all things ear stretching

by juli4l4ur3n » Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 pm

pretty sure i've already figured out the answer to this but it doesn't hurt to cross my fingers & hope someone has a solution for me...

i got my ears dermal punched to a 00" after a few months of gauging, and once they healed up continued to gauge over the years.. at the biggest they were 3/4"... now i am 23 and not digging the holes in my ears (which are now like 9/16") ... the only time i leave my earrings out is when i sleep at night & when i shower..is there anything a piercer can do to get my ears back to normal or am i looking @ cosmetic surgery??
juli4l4ur3n

by magalo le matelot » Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 pm

If you punched them, you have no hope to come back to normal. You'll need surgery. Dermal punching earlobes = bad !

Put out your plugs, let your holes heal as much as they can, then go get some surgery.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by corazon_de_oro » Sun May 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Lobes really aren't supposed to be punched... cartilage is punched because it's so hard to stretch but for lobes you're just removing tissue that you're going to wish you had later at bigger sizes.
But anyway, like she said, a punch really isn't going to shrink much. If you don't want the holes in your ears, surgery is really your only option.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion