I stretched too fast, need some help please

Discuss all things ear stretching

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

If your ears are truly ready to stretch, you should have no problem putting in a taper all at once (unless you're skipping a size or something). When you wait long enough between sizes, your ears will loosen up on their own and stretch up to the next size with no pain and very little resistance.

If you use a taper over the course of a few days, the back of the fistula is going to shrink around the back of the taper and go through more trauma being stretched than the front. That could lead to blowouts, tears, etc very easily.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by basslinebaby » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:04 am

thanks for the info...I didn't know that I was doing it wrong :/ well, no help for it now I suppose, I'm currently just waiting on being able to fit my 2g double flare plugs in. I did switch the tapers between front and back so that the hole would stretch evenly...not sure if that would have helped or not.....
Have:2 0g lobes,11 lobe/helix,1 conch,2 eyebrow,tongue,2 navel,side lip

Want:
00g transverse lobes,3-hole ear weave,3 helix, onch, 2 rook,1 daith,2 tragus,2 vertical anti-tragus,eyebrow,
venoms, 6 more navel

new to stretching so any advice is welcome!
basslinebaby

by basslinebaby » Sat May 12, 2012 3:34 am

quick update : went up to 0g and my ears took a definitive turn for the worse. So i downsized back to my 4g and left them for about a month, and today I got back up to my 2gs, and everything looks good. Thanks for all the advice guys!

Want:
00g transverse lobes,3-hole ear weave,3 helix, onch, 2 rook,1 daith,2 tragus,2 vertical anti-tragus,eyebrow,
venoms, 6 more navel

basslinebaby

by corazon_de_oro » Sat May 12, 2012 5:14 pm

If you decide to go back up to 0G, try to get some 1G jewelry in between... 2G to 0G is a huuuuge jump and most people do run into problems with it. Glad to hear your lobes are doing better!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by basslinebaby » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 am

Finally back up at a 0g. Did them in 24 hours, slowly, not using a taper. Lots of vitamen e oil and massaging. So far, everything looks promising :)

Want:
venoms, 6 more navel

basslinebaby

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 am

Im staying out of it.
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion