My ears are in extream need of help

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Panicckk » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 am

oh sorry nic didnt see ur previous post. um haha im stretching with plastic black straight tapers, and leave them in as the jewleryyy. :s

i remember going to a website, and the girls were saying how messed i was doing it the way i did my stretching, how i should feel no pain whatsoever only pressure, and if there was any blood or pain, i was doing it wrong. they got soo pissed at me.
Panicckk

by Frampy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 pm

OMG! I thought I was the only person in the world with this problem. I was asking sooo many of my friends who have also stretched their ears about why I was leaking tacky fluid from my ear, and noone could give me an answer. I was fine all the way up to 4g and decided to go up to a 2g and a day later my right ear was horrible. The left ear got bad 3 days later.
So after a week of trying different jewelry and ways of washing it I took out my earrings. :cry:
My ears healed perfectly in 2 weeks. So I decided to try to put in 8g again, it worked and was fine, then went to a 6g and fine again, then to 4g and 2 days later they're back to being itchy and leaky.
Can you please let me know if the biooil works or if you found something else that worked?
Thanks!
Frampy

by magalo le matelot » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 am

Do you all think that your ears will look perfect during the stretching process... you are stretching your skin you know, it's normal that your body react to this...
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Panicckk » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:21 pm

ah good. not that i want your ears to be like that, i just thought it was me. um the bio oil sorta works, but my ears havent really changed :S

no i deff didnt think my ears would be pretty and normal, just the fact that its been like this for 4 months and i can fix it.
Panicckk

by Frampy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:58 am

No I know that my ears won't look perfect during the stretching process, I just think it's odd that all the sudden at 2g that my ears did this. I took them out for a couple weeks then put 4g back in and i'm having the same problem at 4g.
Will jojoba oil help at all?
Any other feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Frampy

by Panicckk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:16 am

i think that oil is extreamly well. ive seen people suggest this oil like crazy, but i guess its to what the ears take to?
Panicckk

by Frampy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Hey Panicckk,
Just thought i'd let you know that my ears are on the mend. I figured out that it was the soap and other products I was using that made my ears so dry. So now I'm just cleaning them gently with warm water a few times a day and before I go to bed I put some jojoba oil on them. Seems to be clearing them up pretty good. Hopefully it works for you as well!
Frampy

by Panicckk » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 am

random update, i went out and got 2 sets of plugs, because i got a deal if i got two. anyways. one pair was not a 2g. it was inbetween a 2g and a 0g, so i squeezed into them.
i hope thats all good going to a size thats does not exsist.
Panicckk

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion