horrible piercers...

Discuss all things ear stretching

by emeh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:10 am

I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced something like this? I like in a small town where there is only 1 piercing shop and they are horrible :x . A long time ago I wanted to stretch out my ears and did it the fail way ( stretching my ears from a 18g to a 8g with poor bathroom mall lighting) needless to say i got a nasty infection and had to take my jewelry out and finally do some research on after care and proper stretching. Couple of months and an endless amount of SSS later I went to get my ears re-pierced. The guys at the shop treated me horribly, just because i wasn't covered in piercings and tattoos they treated me like i wasn't even worth their service. Sadly I had to get my piercings done there and have been self stretching. I just wish I had a nice piercer that can assist me in my stretching : (
emeh

by meegs654 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm

It is bad whenever there is a limited number of piercing places to go. I am lucky enough to live within 5 miles of two pretty decent places. Sorry to hear about your mishaps, it sucks to be treated like that by people who know better.
meegs654

by Nick » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 am

It happens. Even people who seem not to stereotype, do. I'm sorry for your experience and just hope you can find the help you need here so you don't have to deal with horrible shop owners anymore.

:D
Nick

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion