how to hide stretched ears

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Alex WTF » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 am

ok, my parents (especially my dad) hate stretched ears :shock:
so, after stretching them for 6 months, i went to the jewelry place and found a pair of stainless steel plugs with fake emeralds on them for $10(they look like normal earrings)
now my ears are at 0g and my parents havent noticed,
so to hide my stretched ears i only where flat plugs at home, and at school, and when i'm out with friends, i wear my spirals, talons or tunnels (whatever i feel like wearing that day)
another way to hide them is to wear a hood or beanie cap that covers your ears, that way i dont have to change them out in my car before i go inside
Alex WTF

by joexxx » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 am

Get some skin color plugs, i used these back in the day and they fooled well lol.

Grow your hair out past your ears..
Beanies for sure too! what about the summer though.. idk

Get some clear plugs maybe?
joexxx

by Tom » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 am

Like Joe said.. I think skintone/clear plugs would work great
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by Alex WTF » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:55 am

i actually have been growing my hair past my ears too, that works for hiding normal piercings too, but in like a month, my hair will cover my ear lobes too
Alex WTF

by Zombie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm at a 2G and my mom hates them. She let me get my lip pierced if I took them out. Which I did, but I still put them back in when I'm not with her. But she still checks my ears to see if the hole is healing and I told her that they will, but I think she is starting to chatch on that I put them in when I'm not with her. Any advice on what to do? Plus I still want to stretch to a 0G.
Zombie

by ericawinship » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 am

dear zombie,

I was 14 and I was obsesswed piercings so I just kept getting them and one day my parents just gave up when they realized they had no control over MY body and there was nothing they could do about it. You can always go to a zero and just take them out around your mom and if she's "catching on"...and checks your ears you can do two things

a)be brave, tell your mom that it is your body your rules and there is nothing she can do about it. Tell her your body makes YOU happy and that if taking them out would upset you and if it's only to make HER happy..then that is selfish parenting.

or

b)take out your plugs and stretch back up when you are older and live and are able to support yourself.

My mom once took out a cartilage piercing of mine while I was sleeping that my dad bought for my birthday and made me very sad. She also slapped me because I pierced my lip at one time. This all happened when I was 14. But I managed to stay strong and let my lip piercing heal up and get one piercing after another. Now at age 18, I am proud to say that my ears are at 3/4ths of an inch and I have 29 piercings (four being microdermal implants) and I have 1 (soon to be 2) piercings next week.

I really wish you luck in dealing with the hardships your family gives you and I want you to know that you are not alone. I am right there with you, please be strong when standing up for yourself.

-Erica
official ear stretching facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=inf ... 8509894164

official ear stretching vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/iGiveSkeetSkeet
ericawinship

by Tom » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:49 am

Great points Erica!..
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by ericawinship » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:28 am

hahaha i just made the funniest typo when i said

"I have 1 (soon to be 2) piercings next week."

I meant to say tattoos hahahaha
official ear stretching facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=inf ... 8509894164

official ear stretching vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/iGiveSkeetSkeet
ericawinship

by TCB77 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:42 am

I want to start stretching but my mom didnt seem too thrilled. any ideas on how to win her over on the idea??
TCB77

by Nick » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 am

@tcb77

Always a good question. The way I'd suggest winning your parent/s over is to just be completely honest with them. Say that they're not a tattoo so if you decide in a few months/weeks/years that you don't want them that all you have to do is take them out.
If that doesn't work, try using your birthday/holiday for a special present such as that.

I really don't know any other ways because I lived in a family where as long as I didn't do anything too wild, I could in essence do what I wanted.

Hope that helps any!
Nick

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion