spam :|

If you have any comments or suggestions to help us improve the community please post them in this section. We are here to make sure you have a pleasant online experience.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by firebutterfly » Mon May 28, 2012 7:16 am

What is u with all the spam on here? The post or two before mine is a perfect example (ugg boots). This is the first that I have noticed since joining. Suddenly spam seems to be peppering the board :roll:
I have 9 piercings (tongue, lip, both nostrils, tragus, lobes) I am currently a 00g. :) I have 16 tattoos and want way more...money, or lack there of, is the only thing holding me back;)
firebutterfly

by KAISERROLLS » Mon May 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Agreed It was a very long time sence even i joined not to long ago before spam started showing up, now its here all the time!
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Tom » Tue May 29, 2012 1:12 am

Thanks for letting us know. It should be all cleared up now. If you come across another spammy post, please hit the "Report This Post" button at the top of forum post.
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by firebutterfly » Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 am

Will do...Thanks Tom
I have 9 piercings (tongue, lip, both nostrils, tragus, lobes) I am currently a 00g. :) I have 16 tattoos and want way more...money, or lack there of, is the only thing holding me back;)
firebutterfly

Return to Forum Problems, Queries & Suggestions