anyone dig that shiiit?
xImNotEdgex

by AngelPerez » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Its not shit..
-.-
Adress them by their correct name, GOD! lmao :lol:
AngelPerez

by ChartwellKerr » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 pm

White Chapel kicks ass. New album is fucking sick, this is exile is just as good, good band, cool guys.
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

They're too generic IMO. I used to listen to nothing but death and metal core, but kinda grew out of it. I still listen to it now and again, but when it comes to metal I'll usually listen to Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Between the Buried and Me, Living Sacrifice, Soul Embraced, As I Lay Dying, or Extol...that kinda stuff
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by raven_bm » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:46 am

I love Maylene & The Sons of Disaster and As I Lay Dying, not a fan of Whitechaple tho
I've seen a lot of bailouts in my life,
But why is it I never see a bailout
For the homeless and the poor?

- Anti-Flag (The Economy is Suffering...Let It Die)
raven_bm

by WindowLicker » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:56 am

I really hate bragging and showing off, but if you're a fan of Maylene then check this out...

The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by raven_bm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 am

:o :o :o that is the coolest thing i have ever seen!

raven_bm

by WindowLicker » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:34 am

That thread you commented on about me taping to 3/4" the flag behind me in the 2nd pic is a maylene flag of the logo with 2 shotguns crossed behind it. :D
WindowLicker

by raven_bm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 am

lol nice!

raven_bm

by WindowLicker » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:45 am

Yea when III was released they had a limited edition box set including the CD an exclusive Tshirt, belt buckle, the flag, 2 shotgun shells they fired off, all encased in a numbered box with the number and band logo burned into the wood. That's what I use to store my plugs in. I'll post pics when I feel like gettin around to it lol
WindowLicker

Next

Return to Music & Entertainment