by Chrispedraza1 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 am

A Day to Remember
Bring Me the Horizon
Alkaline Trio
Four Year Strong

Who do you think should be there? if u even care about warped tour :D
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by Hardcorekid178 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

a day to remember for sho! ha
Suicide Silence
Winds of plague
Close your eyes
Escape The Fate
The Word Alive
And Underoath.
But thats just my opinion ha
*My freinds come first that's the bottom line* ADTR
Hardcorekid178

by Deano » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm not too into the whole Warped Tour thing, but I wouldn't mind seeing Alkaline Trio one bit. Great band.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Hardcorekid178 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Deano wrote:I'm not too into the whole Warped Tour thing, but I wouldn't mind seeing Alkaline Trio one bit. Great band.

Have you ever been to mayhem fest?
Hardcorekid178

by Deano » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I went to Mayhem in 2008 in NorCal. Slipknot and Disturbed were headlining. I fucking love both of them. I'm more into that style and OZZFest style bands than punk. I like some punk, but not a lot.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Hardcorekid178 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm

niice. i went to the 09 one. slayer kse marylin manson and some one else headlined
Hardcorekid178

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:32 am

I love Alkaline Trio, mostly their older stuff. I wish Warped Tour still had almost all punk/ska bands. For the past couple years there have only been like four or five bands I'd care about seeing, and they were never all playing at the same location near me. I've given up on the idea of going to Warped Tour... if they had bands like Reel Big Fish, Bouncing Souls, Streetlight Manifesto, Bad Religion, etc. all playing at one that I could get to I'd probably go.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 am

I'm with corazon, but not necessarily on most of the bands by name. I've been to warped tour once. Of the lord knows how many bands that were there I was interested in seeing like 2 or 3 of them. I hate generic bands like Escape the Fate and I'll say it even though I consider myself a bit of a fan, The Devil Wears Prada. Many of these types of bands lack any sort of originality. If Underoath would play their older stuff from The Changing of Times and They're Only Chasing Safety I'd like to see them again, but their newer albums aren't the Underoath I grew up with and came to love. I'd love to see Alkaline Trio, A Day To Remember, As I Lay Dying, Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, I'd really hate to say it but Job For a Cowboy, Becoming the Archetype, Project 86, Children 18:3, Secret and Whisper, Circa Survive, and a few others.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Hardcorekid178 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:51 pm

WindowLicker wrote:. I'd love to see Alkaline Trio, A Day To Remember, As I Lay Dying, Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, I'd really hate to say it but Job For a Cowboy, Becoming the Archetype, Project 86, Children 18:3, Secret and Whisper, Circa Survive, and a few others.

Some pretty dope bands haha
Hardcorekid178

Return to Music & Entertainment