Occupy

Discuss news and politics from around the world.

by DncGvnDnc » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 am

Bottom line protesting wont solve anything. Shotgun facelifts do lol. Im just pissed cause the damn protesters make me late for work and they need to quit their bitching. they can't speak for me I am not part of them haha
DncGvnDnc

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Protests don't solve anything? I wonder how many people said that to Susan B. Anthony, Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks, etc...

I'm not saying you have to agree with the protestors, but don't be a typical ignorant right-winger that spouts off about the protesters being jobless, lazy, or spoiled. Unfortunately, the protests HAVE attracted a lot of negativity but of course that's going to happen when you have large groups of people camping out in the middle of cities. That's why I'm not part of it anymore. I still support the original idea which was good, hard-working people wanting the American dream back. EVERYONE should be able to have a good life if they work hard, not just a few.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DncGvnDnc » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:51 am

Just saying the bad apples in occupy are ruining the image of the whole organization. They look very unorganized and a lot of people don't really know what they are protesting for. It gives the impression that they are jobless hippies that are brats and wanting handouts. I just think there going about it all wrong. If they really want to get back at the corps. and wall street they need to stop banking at J.P. Morgan, BOA, Wells ect. they also should stop shopping at Walmart, Target, and any other big corporate places Should stop paying for cell phones, pc's, macs.....you get my point. If they really want shit to change they need to get off the streets by this time if the people of America don't know what occupy is about occupy has failed sending their message. Change does not occur by persistently protesting it comes from actions. They already did the part about raising awareness they just need to grow a pair now and act on it if they are so serious. All talk no cock haha
p.s. Why I think most occupiers are unintelligent is because any time I ask them for facts to back up their reasoning are "statistics" they end the conversation or just say well I read it on a blog.
DncGvnDnc

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Oh no, I typed a super long reply and it went away. :(

I guess I'll just summarize: I definitely agree that some people have completely ruined it. But drop the "they're all lazy hippies" mentality and talk to someone who's educated and intelligent. Honestly, a lot of people have that stereotype in their head so they don't even want to hear anything from anyone else.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DncGvnDnc » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Yeah, I have tried talking to them without being condescending and they still get pissed at me because they won't show me where they got their "facts". I just want to honestly know where they are getting their information and how reliable it is or if it's some lame youtube video or some blog.

:evil: Keep it brutal :evil:
DncGvnDnc

Previous

Return to In The News